0%
    Julianna Mauriello
    0%
    Stefan Karl
    0%
    The LazyShoopers of the 2000s
    0%
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

P.S. I'm only making one if The Hero of LazyTown gets 100 views.

Comment

I have no preference in any of these options. Just do what you feel most like or do all of them.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

My feedback is that it is often very difficult to hear what you are saying due to loud music playing at the same time. This is a problem on many videos I have seen, not just yours. People try to talk over music and it doesn't work. I would either kill the music completely while you are speaking or reduce the volume of it 90% or something. If your voice is not clearly audible, I can't hear what you want to say and have little incentive to keep watching.

I think if you want to get views, Stefan Karl is your best bet.
        l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
          My feedback is that it is often very difficult to hear what you are saying due to loud music playing at the same time. This is a problem on many videos I have seen, not just yours. People try to talk over music and it doesn't work. I would either kill the music completely while you are speaking or reduce the volume of it 90% or something. If your voice is not clearly audible, I can't hear what you want to say and have little incentive to keep watching.

I think if you want to get views, Stefan Karl is your best bet.
          Thanks for the advice! I'll try killing the music next time I make a voiced video. You cant hear voice very well because my mom's phone from 2017 has a crappy recorded or I speak very goofy (it's definetly the second option 💀)

Comment

Get ready for a long essay because I'm a dumb idiot with nothing to do. No. I can't do this. I just made a 20 minute documentary about Magnus Scheving and now my brain is telling me to listen to chuft..

Originally posted by chuft
            think if you want to get views, Stefan Karl (Steffanson) is your best bet.
            and do one about Stefan Karl Steffanson?! (No offense Chuft, I know you want me to get views and want to help me.) I love LazyTown with all my heart but sometimes I love it too much. 80 percent of my stuff is LazyTown. I keep forgetting I like other things like Home Alone, Die Hard, Spongebob Squarepants, etc.. So I've taken Pookster's advice..

Originally posted by pooky
            Just do what you feel most like
            .. and decided to go old-school. When I think of old-school, I think of the 1990s. And when I think of the 1990s, I think of Nickelodeon. When I think of Nickelodeon, I think of the ridiculous amount of programming blocks it had/has. So I'm going Bill Wurtz to make a documentary about Nickelodeon's 3 most recognized blocks: Teenick, Saturday Night Nickelodeon (more referred to as SNICK), and the ruler of Nickelodeon's history in their programming blocks..

The 90s are All That/The Splat/NickSplat/NickRewind! The title will be based off 4-6 of my documentaries and also Bill Wurtz' most recognized video/thing, "history of the entire world, i guess." So, the title could be too long. But you work with ideas you've got. "the history of nick's programming blocks, i guess.". If anyone has any shortening ideas, I'd love to hear them. My goal so far is to get the documentary from somewhere to 7-12 minutes long. (Not too long, not too short.)

The first documentary I made wayyy back in May 2022, "the history of lazytown, i guess" count as a short documentary/short film (if you count crappy YouTube Movie Maker productions as films) being only 4 minutes long. Weird how that video has 200+ views, now I think about it. So I want to remove my editing skills from me and start making longer videos. THOLT was the longest video, I've made. It was about LazyTown, and the second-longest video I've made being 14 minutes long was also LazyTown.

Anyways, back to my planning for "the history of nickelodeon programming blocks, i guess." The video's gonna be released in mid or early March or late April. I've finished writing the documentary and voicing. But I need to make trailers, like I did for THOLT. I've downloaded me reading the script for the documentary but haven't started editing yet. It's 25.2.23 where I am. And I hope to get this released by March or April.

To summon it, up, I wanna get it released before Australian/NSW's school holidays begin. Or maybe during that time. I don't really know. -SIGH-.

I AM SORRY FOR DOING THIS. My dad left for Congo and Paris and won't be here for 3 weeks. If he was here he'd ask WHAT the heck I'm doing and walk out the room. That's so annoying. #dadmoment

Anyways, I'd like to thank anyone who read this garbage without skipping A WORD.. and me for actually spending time typing it. So goodbye, thank you, and watch LazyTown. But not too much, like me, who's currently re-watching the whole thing (including LazyTown Extra from 2008).

Now, it's the end of February, meaning it's time for me to change my profile picture (which I've had since the New Year started) of Kevin McCallister screaming as he looks at the Sticky Bandits/Wet Bandits in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York from 1992. Goodbye, and.. uh.. I need serious help.

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
              uh.. I need serious help.

I admitted it. Ya happy now?

Comment

Working...
              X