rotoscoping for the masses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotoscoping for the masses

i found a rotoscoping/greenscreen online service...it provides 3 projects for free otherwise you have to pay 12 bucks per month

https://runwayml.com/

...click product...greenscreen

sample

a little flawed sometimes but usable
    Gallery

Pretty impressive select of the foreground image. I imagine that means it is a lot easier to put in your own background but I never learned how to make videos.
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

How fun it must be to have a credit card..
      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
        How fun it must be to have a credit card..
        The best things in life are free, as they say. It's cliche, but a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
          Pretty impressive select of the foreground image. I imagine that means it is a lot easier to put in your own background but I never learned how to make videos.
          yes you are able to change the background in what ever you want by using the chroma key feature (removes the green color)...that's fun and not that difficult

sample

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            sample
            Keep in mind that these nickjr video clips are actually recorded in 1080 HD 😥
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Unavailable, I suppose. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

these nickjr video clips are actually recorded in 1080 HD
                you're lying definetly

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post

you're lying definetly
                  No, it's no lie. LazyTown was shot in digital HD, which is still impressive looking today, and even more so 20 years ago. It was cutting edge technology at the time and Nickelodeon was behind. The promos would have been shot in HD like everything else and then sent over to be compressed, and then aired, and then ripped into what we see now. I'd like to believe that somewhere in LazyTown's file system archives they have the originals of stuff like this that could someday make their way out, but that's probably just hopium.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post

No, it's no lie. LazyTown was shot in digital HD, which is still impressive looking today, and even more so 20 years ago. It was cutting edge technology at the time and Nickelodeon was behind. The promos would have been shot in HD like everything else and then sent over to be compressed, and then aired, and then ripped into what we see now. I'd like to believe that somewhere in LazyTown's file system archives they have the originals of stuff like this that could someday make their way out, but that's probably just hopium.
                    So, they would've been shot in 1080, but aired in 360p?

Comment

Everything in the LazyTown Studio was shot in HD with the Viper cameras from the start. It's maybe hard to understand but there was no HD TV in 2004. When Nick Jr started broadcasting the episodes they where in 640x480 resolution (4:3) with the Nick Jr logo and zooming intro. A year later, other TV stations used the widescreen version 854x480 (16:9). It wasn't until 2011 that Sprout became the first TV station to broadcasted LazyTown in widescreen HD 1920x1080.

I bet they even have the green screen original recording in the LazyTown's file system archives so we don't have to use this AI anymore 😏
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Click image for larger versionName:	bts7.jpgViews:	0Size:	210.2 KBID:	185233

Comment

Good thing I learned how to do all that stuff myself. Even without green screen, extracting foreground Steph in motion is a task but doable just need the time.
                          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
                            Click image for larger versionName:	bts7.jpgViews:	0Size:	210.2 KBID:	185233
                            I've seen that picture but my brain was too dumb to comprehend what that camera was. I just carrd about the context: Jullianna Mauriello takes over Magnus Scheving's director role.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                              Everything in the LazyTown Studio was shot in HD with the Viper cameras from the start. It's maybe hard to understand but there was no HD TV in 2004. When Nick Jr started broadcasting the episodes they where in 640x480 resolution (4:3) with the Nick Jr logo and zooming intro. A year later, other TV stations used the widescreen version 854x480 (16:9). It wasn't until 2011 that Sprout became the first TV station to broadcasted LazyTown in widescreen HD 1920x1080.

I bet they even have the green screen original recording in the LazyTown's file system archives so we don't have to use this AI anymore 😏
                              I wish Sprout was back. And even if they did have them, Turner probably has control over them and it's probably legal action over anyone (even Mediatrix) who tries to get into them.

Imagine if LazyTown aired in the 1980s.. it would be somewhere from 240p?

But, if Sprout was the first TV channel to broadcast LazyTown in HD, what was the first TV channel to broadcast any show in HD?

Comment

Working...
                              X