All season 1 Stephanie fragments in one video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All season 1 Stephanie fragments in one video

Just for the fun of it, a few weeks ago I finished a 8:30 minutes video with Stephanie's moves, dance and looks of only season 1 - because the song was from Stephanie. Perhaps next time Sportacus, Stingy, Robbie or anyone else.

I believe I captured almost every Stephanie fragment from 31 episodes. My track was 8:24 minutes, and all fragments (about 1.5 seconds each) could cover the entire song, surprisingly. A 9 minutes would have been possible, and perhaps even 10 minutes if you use less interesting fragments as well.

Pixelspix and Sportacus On The Move has no Stephanie acting , and I skipped Greatest Hits.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9697.jpg Views:	0 Size:	526.7 KB ID:	189085
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

That sounds great but where is the video?
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Well, I have it stored on my computer's SSD if that's what you mean. The point of the story is, is that you can make a 10 minute video max with non-talking Stephanie fragments (1.5s/fragment) from all 31 episodes, or 24*31=744minutes. That's only 1.4% of the time. Assuming that she is present for 50% in each episode, than it's 3% where she does not talk, or 97% of the time she talks (or sings).

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yeah that's interesting. Then again it's not a show about silent meditation.

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
          That sounds great but where is the video?
          I wasn't actually planning on uploading this one, but since you ask so nicely I couldn't ignore it anymore.

DOWNLOAD MUSIC:
          https://www.mediafire.com/folder/m6d...mes+Time+Remix

To listen to it offline.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            I wasn't actually planning on uploading this one, but since you ask so nicely I couldn't ignore it anymore.
            I still haven't figured after all these years the purpose of those 20 minute intros to techno/trance songs.
            Still good and great work. Thanks Pooky.

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Wow what an epic work. That must have taken a lot of time. Great video Pooky.

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                I still haven't figured after all these years the purpose of those 20 minute intros to techno/trance songs.
                Yeah, some DJ's add it to their set and mix it with other songs. Just to make it easy for them.

Originally posted by chuft View Post
                That must have taken a lot of time.
                Scanning an episode takes about 15-20 minutes, that makes 8 to 10 hours to scan all of them. With finalizing that's about 12 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  Thanks!Scanning an episode takes about 15-20 minutes, that makes 8 to 10 hours to scan all of them. With finalizing that's about 12 hours.
                  The story of my life too just to find the right screen shots or sequences

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X