• Show
Clear All
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

LazyTalks: My New Chat Series! *Unscripted*

A new unscripted but edited chat series where I talk about anything LazyTown that comes to my mind.

Episode 1 is about my least favourite character.
    Episode 2 (in the works) is about overrated and underrated LazyTown episodes.

Play_z209 may or may not be making a guest appearance in an episode soon.

The audio you hear is probably longer unedited then in the video. I cut out my goofs and everything I hear and think 'Why did i even say that??'.
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

Anyone notice the slight editing I did in the photo? Hint - it's to two of the characters

Comment

• possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 30 - Stepher
      • Oct 2021

I just finished editing Episode 2, it's one minute longer than Episode 1. I like this one, maybe because there were more notes in the video, I didn't 'uhm' a lot.

Comment

• possessor
        I like LazyTown.
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 30 - Stepher
        • Oct 2021

Episode 2 is definitely the more controversial one, I know that I may get someone angry with my opinions.

Comment

• possessor
          I like LazyTown.
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 30 - Stepher
          • Oct 2021

BREAKING NEWS / CROSSPOST BECAUSE I AM REALLY RESTARTED (And also a Stepher because of my crossposting!)

LazyTalks is on hold until I finish writing reviews for Season 2 of LazyRants, then I'll take a break from LazyRants to finish season one of LazyTalks.

As much as I don't wanna do this, I'm already being a jerk by holding LT, so the next episode will be on overrated and underrated songs of Seasons 3 & 4.

Comment

• possessor
            I like LazyTown.
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 30 - Stepher
            • Oct 2021

I think it'll be faster to just come up with the LazyTalk ideas, actually record them, and start editing them after I finish reviewing season two, which will probably be early-mid August. I just finished recording episode 3 of season one. Tomorrow I'll record episode 4.
            You read it from me folks - I'll still be working on LazyTalks, but uploads/editing is halted for now.

Comment

Working...