A LazyTown Wantlist or at least just mine - Number Ten

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 32 - Secret Agent
    • Oct 2021
    • 3638

    #1

    A LazyTown Wantlist or at least just mine - Number Ten

    sportacus10.lazytown.eu / okdvd.neocities.org
  • LazyPooky
    Head of the biznezz

    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007
    • 8057

    #2
    Good video. I want all of the stuff you mentioned to be released. Hopefully when Magnus is in a good mood he will.

    The audio volume of the video is a bit low, you need to take care of that.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

    Comment

    • possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 32 - Secret Agent
      • Oct 2021
      • 3638

      #3
      Originally posted by LazyPooky
      Good video. I want all of the stuff you mentioned to be released. Hopefully when Magnus is in a good mood he will.

      The audio volume of the video is a bit low, you need to take care of that.
      Thank you for the feedback, i'll make sure to maybe look into a better microphone

      And I realistically think that the spinoff would never happen but it's nice to dream
      sportacus10.lazytown.eu / okdvd.neocities.org

      Comment

      • LazyPooky
        Head of the biznezz

        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007
        • 8057

        #4
        Originally posted by possessor

        Thank you for the feedback, i'll make sure to maybe look into a better microphone
        The mic is good, you just need to boost the volume with audio editing software. This is the right volume:

        Attached Files
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

        Comment

        • BRBFBI
          The Long Arm of the Law
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 14 - Sportscandy
          • Oct 2023
          • 342

          #5
          Nice vid. I think everyone would like a higher than 1080p blu ray release!

          When I watched LazyTown for the first time it was in like 480p on Amazon’s streaming service (maybe that’s all they had the rights to?). Then I realized full episodes were on YouTube in 1080. You occasionally hear people say piracy is justified, and I think that is one of those occasions.

          When I saw it in 1080 the first time I was like whoa, I can see every crease in the latex puppets. It was crazy. 4k or something would have even worse problems, like seeing green-screen bleed or tiny details you’re not supposed to see. Of course, I would love the high res screen caps.

          It’s all hypothetical though since the Viper Filmstream camera they used could only shoot 1080p.

          Comment

          • possessor
            I like LazyTown.
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 32 - Secret Agent
            • Oct 2021
            • 3638

            #6
            Originally posted by BRBFBI
            Nice vid. I think everyone would like a higher than 1080p blu ray release!

            When I watched LazyTown for the first time it was in like 480p on Amazon’s streaming service (maybe that’s all they had the rights to?). Then I realized full episodes were on YouTube in 1080. You occasionally hear people say piracy is justified, and I think that is one of those occasions.

            When I saw it in 1080 the first time I was like whoa, I can see every crease in the latex puppets. It was crazy. 4k or something would have even worse problems, like seeing green-screen bleed or tiny details you’re not supposed to see. Of course, I would love the high res screen caps.

            It’s all hypothetical though since the Viper Filmstream camera they used could only shoot 1080p.
            Piracy is also justified considering it's the only legal way to see the show in 2K.
            It would be nice to see a label like 88 or Arrow remaster it in 4K, but it probably wouldn't happen unless they were willing to re-edit and re-master every single episode
            sportacus10.lazytown.eu / okdvd.neocities.org

            Comment

            • possessor
              I like LazyTown.
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 32 - Secret Agent
              • Oct 2021
              • 3638

              #7
              It wouldn't really matter to me anyways because I think 2K is all I need to watch any piece of media.
              sportacus10.lazytown.eu / okdvd.neocities.org

              Comment

              Working...