This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Well, others in the western world absolutely loved him, as I'v heard...and I guess he was a bit brutalised...but **** him, he was a rich, fake-ass dictator, and he (and especialy his wife) pissed everyone off in Romania...
    But let's not go offtopic here....oh yeah, thanks, got it from Stephers, of course...what took you so long to see ;)

Comment

• LazyTubes

I've just looking for the oldest LT video on YT and found this...(25.06.2006)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHXRqs2FzdE

2.312.792 views...not bad...but no competition for our oozmin
      Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by chuft
        Originally posted by LazyTownWW
        I'm sorry I'm posting this here, but I found one of Lazycus's photoshops around here, and it seems to be missing from Stephers.net (the knife one)
        viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2139
        I have brought this to Lazycus' attention, but for various reasons he doesn't think that pic belongs on stephers out of the context of the stains thread it was made for. Thanks for bringing it up though.
        And, LazyTownWW, thanks for noticing at all.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by moonblayd
          This is the oldest LazyTown fanvid I could find. (April 08, 2006)

[youtube]K_yuXVHc-7Q[/youtube]
          oh...you're right...and one of my favorites though
          Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by moonblayd
            This is the oldest LazyTown fanvid I could find. (April 08, 2006)

[youtube]K_yuXVHc-7Q[/youtube]
            Hahaha I have this song on my ipod.
            I have a serious problem with it because of how disgustingly similar it is to the song "Dubi Dam Dam" by the same group, Banaroo. Look up the song or something and see for yourself.

Comment

• LazyTubes

And... Where's club-lazytown.de now? Disappeared? :|

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by PolarFox
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe their site was removed because they posted CP or something equally disgusting and/or illegal.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe their site was removed because they posted CP or something equally disgusting and/or illegal.

hm...to me is not known why the this site going down but I don't think due to cp...Club-lazytown.de was founded at the end of 2005 and already died after one year....

http://web.archive.org/web/200611201341 ... zytown.de/

the operator of this web page was Martin R. and till recently he was also the responsible person and web director/designer of the official LT page...

his YT channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/crazytownmovie

btw: I have the strong feeling that this YT clip actually belongs to him and that the uploader has it just stolen....but I'm not sure
                  Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

I'm not sure if it was Club-lazytown.de but I once met a German LazyTown site that threatened new users with being expelled immediately when they wouldn't post enough creative stuff for starters and added shitloads of asshol(e)y rules ad nauseam - and all that before registration. No wonder they went down then.

Plus, in Nutziland you dont need to publish CP or something otherwise disgusting to become illegal. Anything the Church, the Fuhrer, the Blockwart or just the jerk next door dislikes can get verboten very quickly.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Lazycus
                      Originally posted by chuft
                      I'm sorry I'm posting this here, but I found one of Lazycus's photoshops around here, and it seems to be missing from Stephers.net (the knife one)
                      viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2139
                      I have brought this to Lazycus' attention, but for various reasons he doesn't think that pic belongs on stephers out of the context of the stains thread it was made for. Thanks for bringing it up though.
                      And, LazyTownWW, thanks for noticing at all.
                      Your both welcome.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz

hm...to me is not known why the this site going down but I don't think due to cp...Club-lazytown.de was founded at the end of 2005 and already died after one year....

the operator of this web page was Martin R. and till recently he was also the responsible person and web director/designer of the official LT page...

his YT channel:

btw: I have the strong feeling that this YT clip actually belongs to him and that the uploader has it just stolen....but I'm not sure
                        I love mysteries and I also love good storyes...why isn't your pall, Martin Rupel, not hiered at LTEntertainment any more? and why are both his website and YT channel dead now?

Comment

• LazyTubes

I'm not sure if it was Club-lazytown.de but I once met a German LazyTown site that threatened new users with being expelled immediately when they wouldn't post enough creative stuff for starters and added shitloads of asshol(e)y rules ad nauseam - and all that before registration. No wonder they went down then.

Plus, in Nutziland you dont need to publish CP or something otherwise disgusting to become illegal. Anything the Church, the Fuhrer, the Blockwart or just the jerk next door dislikes can get verboten very quickly.
                          This is gonna sound weird, but reminds me of what happened to the band Landser...quite a nice constitution Germany has today...guess no real reasone for re-nameing this street in Berlin, I mean no one is insulted by it's name...right?
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Marx-Allee
                          So weird me mascarading as a commie here, isn't it?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz

his YT channel:

I love mysteries and I also love good storyes...why isn't your pall, Martin Rupel, not hiered at LTEntertainment any more? and why are both his website and YT channel dead now?
                            he told me that he was glad to leave coz there are too many restrictions from RTL and LT Ent. etc...he is the owner of a quite good running web agency btw: his YT channel is still alive...
                            Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

This is gonna sound weird, but reminds me of what happened to the band Landser...quite a nice constitution Germany has today...guess no real reasone for re-nameing this street in Berlin, I mean no one is insulted by it's name...right?
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Marx-Allee
                              So weird me mascarading as a commie here, isn't it?
                              Nobody in Germany intends to rename this street because Karl Marx is regarded as a recognized scientists...another story is have abused his theories like the Communists.
                              Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Tonight I recorded me singing New Games Everyday. Had a load of technical problems... like my microphone not really picking anything up, having to get my voice track, the karaoke track and the video to all match up. And I had to sing quiet too. :( Hopefully I'll get to do a better one. I was listening to it on my MP4 while singing... it's hard to hear your voice with music quite loud in your ears.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBfSKXwnOJ0

Edit: Forgot to say, anyone from the UK I would like you to know that I put the Gigglebiz theme tune on as well, because it's catchy and it's sung by Justin Fletcher. Let's be honest, he should do the signing for LazyTown instead of those women they pick on CBeebies.

Comment

Working...
                                X