[youtube]0PEZl5-ImCg[/youtube]
    [youtube]buBtmIVbbDc[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      That clip with the girl from the Czech Republic is creepy
      You're not the only one who thinks that

Sorry, SonicStephanie, I don't belive that's your voice, I always immagined you have a real squeaky voice
      Me too!! I don't know why! lol.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        I responded earlier about that vid, I'm glad you think the same. I don't know if this is all true but I think they have no law against child exploiting and because it's not a very rich country they do everything to make a lot of money. In the western world it has good laws so you do not see vids like that anymore. Well just a theory ;)
        viewtopic.php?p=61310#p61310
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky
          I responded earlier about that vid, I'm glad you think the same. I don't know if this is all true but I think they have no law against child exploiting and because it's not a very rich country they do everything to make a lot of money. In the western world it has good laws so you do not see vids like that anymore. Well just a theory ;)
          I was going to rant about this, but you answered yourself. It's just a theory, the truth about the west is different.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I was going to rant about this, but you answered yourself. It's just a theory, the truth about the west is different.
            I wonder why you guys philosophize about this harmless video.... I can not see anything objectionable in it...maybe I have to call you prudish puritans in the future...
            Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
              I wonder why you guys philosophize about this harmless video.... I can not see anything objectionable in it...maybe I have to call you prudish puritans in the future...
              Oh come on Buzz don't be so naive, everybody sees that it's an invitation for pedo's
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

[quote=pooky]
                Originally posted by "LazyTownWW":9e0e3
                Oh come on Buzz don't be so naive, everybody sees that it's an invitation for pedo's[/quote:9e0e3]

can't agree...nevermind...
                Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

[quote=Buzz][quote=pooky]
                  Originally posted by "Glanni's Girl":cd480
                  Originally posted by "LazyTownWW":cd480
                  Oh come on Buzz don't be so naive, everybody sees that it's an invitation for pedo's[/quote:cd480]

can't agree...nevermind...[/quote:cd480]
                  Well, the whole vid is cute and harmless, except for the part where she takes off her panties, that is the invitation for peados

Comment

• LazyTubes

Well, the whole vid is cute and harmless, except for the part where she takes off her panties, that is the invitation for peados
                    nice statement officer..

Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

-

Comment

• LazyTubes

On a side note - she's looking like a fool with her pants on the ground.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Awesome R - rolling!
                          [youtube]cRBZtJpMToE[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTubes

Awesome R - rolling!
                            Finally get that CD?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Stingy
                              Awesome R - rolling!
                              Finally get that CD?
                              YES Both seasons And it's all thanks to you
                              That other Icelandic website you mentioned was superb! I got my CD's in less than a week!

Comment

• LazyTubes

YES! Both seasons!
                                Doesn't your life have that certain sense of completion now?

Comment

Working...
                                X