This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Thanks for the info, Pooky, now I'm realy worried, it looks like her "mannager" is making her do strange videos , to say the least... :?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky
      ...it sounds like they dance..
      maybe the czech version of Mini Moni....
      Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Sounds legit

Comment

• LazyTubes

Hi guys! Have you seen beticaforever's Youtube (Enganchada)? Her account is suspended :( , Ana have you seen your channel?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Pwned?

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]oovQOwSqMpQ[/youtube]

I have a feeling that song is going to live forever!
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by boredjedi
                oovQOwSqMpQ
                Woah, dizzy! lol.

"Songs title is unknown" where have they been?
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

cool video... what is the game?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by agusxx2
                    Hi guys! Have you seen beticaforever's Youtube (Enganchada)? Her account is suspended :( , Ana have you seen your channel?
                    Hi guys, bad news, YT cancelled my account Enganchada2 and few hours later Enganchada, I don´t know why.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Hmm, this is strange...I wonder if Emilio hacked her again...

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by beticaforever
                        Originally posted by agusxx2
                        Hi guys, bad news, YT cancelled my account Enganchada2 and few hours later Enganchada, I don´t know why.
                        That's terrible :(
                        I guess it has something to do with copyrighted video's.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                          Hmm, this is strange...I wonder if Emilio hacked her again...
                          What I know is that NO ONE can suspend Youtube accounts, I saw that some videos of Ana were blocked in my country so that may be the reason. Simple: Her videos were reported and then they suspended her accounts. LTFOSpain, Enganchada and Enganchada2 are suspended right now. Ana, you can use your SportaStephfan account, or not?

Comment

• LazyTubes

No no, guys, Enganchada2 had 3 infringement, 3 made by Warner Bros, because recently I uploaded few videos from DVDs of The Mentalist, then, it was closed by YT but, Enganchada, LTFOSpain (and I don´t know if I have more) were closed too, but that accounts hadn´t problems! The problem is that accounts were opened with the same Gmail, but that´s injust! the other accounts were ok!

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by beticaforever
                              No no, guys, Enganchada2 had 3 infringement, 3 made by Warner Bros, because recently I uploaded few videos from DVDs of The Mentalist, then, it was closed by YT but, Enganchada, LTFOSpain (and I don´t know if I have more) were closed too, but that accounts hadn´t problems! The problem is that accounts were opened with the same Gmail, but that´s injust! the other accounts were ok!
                              Hmmmm sorry Ana. I hold very little sympathy. I guess next time you should be a little more careful what you upload. In the meantime, you can always contest the suspension.

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]hecI9UotxTM[/youtube]

Ugh! So by now it's obvious that this guy has somehow gotten ahold of German acapellas. Whether the German guy that did was actually allowed to or now, I can't say. But I'm guessing the answer is no....but I hate that he uses them to make remixes with such dark feelings!

Comment

Working...
                                X