• Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

OK, here you go my new fan vid:
    [youtube]hxYmOSAf5mQ[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTubes

Nice work
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Other great fan vid!
        please stop.. ten piedad.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
          Originally posted by Locard
          please stop.. ten piedad
          Hunsa hann Ana
          Ég mun ekki gera, Did þú eins og the vídeó þá?

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]80p6iMQ977U[/youtube]

I requested this BTW

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
              Originally posted by LazyTownWW
              Another Jack masterpiece
              Epic vibrato!
              That's the only LazyTown song I can pull off, lol.
              For a split second, I thought it was you that was going to be singing LTWW
              ;)
              I wish I could sing like that...

Comment

• LazyTubes

Love it Ana Keep it up

Comment

• LazyTubes

Sorry don't have the time right now to shoop that to pink
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

No, don´t worry, I prefer blue And thanks for your comment.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by beticaforever
                      No, don´t worry, I prefer blue And thanks for your comment.
                      You're welcome :)
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]mkU7XQoSaXE[/youtube]

The video ain't exciting, but the description is!

Originally posted by Video description
                        A different Bing Bang here, from "Surprise Santa", and it's not just the bells and no diggariggadong: it's a more demure, restrained Bing Bang as Stephanie's high kicks are here low kicks. That's right, no panties exposed. They didn't want to have her doing it during Christmas! Not a trace of red underwear the entire show! This shows that the LazyTown people know exactly what they're doing and the effect Stephanie's high prancing has, and to say that it's all unintentional is plain bull. The underpants thing goes back all the way to Áfram Latibær and the first Solla Stirða/Stephanie. I'm not saying they're cynical, only that they think things through, and that's good!
                        I decided to comment to let him know how wrong he is and to give him a piece of my mind about his conpiracies. He told me that my opinions are not worth "human excrement." Awww...
                        I just need to learn that I can never use logic against illogical people.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Stingy

A different Bing Bang here, from "Surprise Santa", and it's not just the bells and no diggariggadong: it's a more demure, restrained Bing Bang as Stephanie's high kicks are here low kicks. That's right, no panties exposed. They didn't want to have her doing it during Christmas! Not a trace of red underwear the entire show! This shows that the LazyTown people know exactly what they're doing and the effect Stephanie's high prancing has, and to say that it's all unintentional is plain bull. The underpants thing goes back all the way to Áfram Latibær and the first Solla Stirða/Stephanie. I'm not saying they're cynical, only that they think things through, and that's good!
                          I decided to comment to let him know how wrong he is and to give him a piece of my mind about his conpiracies. He told me that my opinions are not worth "human excrement." Awww...
                          I wonder what's wrong to show underpants...everybody who thinks that her underpants are hot is sick in my book...
                          Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

video just removed...lol...I hope it was not my fault hehe
                            Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
                              Originally posted by Stingy

I wonder what's wrong to show underpants...everybody who thinks that her underpants are hot is sick in my book...
                              Ah, I remember that vid...belive it or not, it made me go a bit insane with paranoia when I first became a LT fan...then I thought about it long and hard, and I realised that guy is not only full of crap, but also a perv.
                              I agree with you , buzz, he's insane.
                              I agree with you, Stingy, he has no logic in his head.
                              I wonder if he actually belivedwhat he wrote, or if he was a troll, doing it on porpouse.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Boo! I'm back on YouTube
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/PrinceStingy
                                who edited my post..that july fake account is not mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X