This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

I like dubstep sometimes in some songs. This one sounds quite nice. Actually the video belongs in the 'restyled songs' topic, but whatever.

Another thing! YouTube added a new kind of option to let people edit video's which they didn't upload themselves, and put it on their channel as their own with the credits of the original video. If you follow these steps you know what I mean.

Go in the Video Editor to the tab CC , search for LazyTown and you find some video's of LazyTown by some weird YT user. All these video's can be edited, once you are finished you click on publish and the video will be processed and put on your channel like it's your own! but with credits of the source (hidden somewhere deep down, but ok)

http://www.youtube.com/editor

[img]http://img405.**********.us/img405/5452/editvideoyt.jpg[/img]
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by pooky
      YouTube added a new kind of option to let people edit video's
      pathetic editor but well...for those who have not any skills in video editing and also miss an proper video edit proggy is it an option...
      Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
        YouTube added a new kind of option to let people edit video's
        pathetic editor but well...for those who have not any skills in video editing and also miss an proper video edit proggy is it an option...
        I know, you can re-order fragments and add some effects, rotate and that sort of things. Too bad there is no possibility to add LazyTown music, there is a limit use in songs you can add to your selfmade video (or use the original audio).
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

hahah..........Great
          [youtube]F8QDyNHS1KA[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTubes

[youtube]cyp3Tx5HPyA[/youtube]
            You like it?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by StLazyTown
              You like it?
              blocked

10 hours "you are a pirate"...

[youtube]bsKoh0_fpcU[/youtube]

how the heck is it possible...he is a averaged user afaik
              Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

An averaged user with lots of vids and views, so selected for uploads with unlimited time. I don't know the criteria for that. Nice video btw

Comment

• LazyTubes

Is that seriously just 10 hours of YAAP?
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

An averaged user with lots of views
                    meh...ahem...100.000 views totally...that's not much....I wonder if you need to care about the 2GB limit anyway...regarding the video quality I tend to this view...
                    Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Why hello there

[youtube]6bvdVhTed1s[/youtube]

[youtube]oUJaYd70SAA[/youtube]

[youtube]0ASErnWNBxQ[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTubes

Izzat Super Sentai?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Stingy
                          Izzat Super Sentai?
                          Yep, the newest series, Gokaiger, is actually the series' 35th anniversary.

Comment

• LazyTubes

is that what the power rangers look like nowadays? or is this a different show?

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                              or is this a different show?
                              Power Rangers is an adaptation of Super Sentai, a Japanese action/drama Tokusatsu (special effects) show.

So in short, yes. But the acting, score, writing, virtually everything of the original program exceeds that of the adapted version.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Citrus
                                Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                                or is this a different show?
                                Power Rangers is an adaptation of Super Sentai, a Japanese action/drama Tokusatsu (special effects) show.
                                So in short, yes. But the acting, score, writing, virtually everything of the original program exceeds that of the adapted version.
                                I see.
                                It'll always be these guys for me http://www.starzlife.com/wp-content/...08/rangers.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X