Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Meets Stephanie Lazytown Remix I love To Dance (Pipersong)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Meets Stephanie Lazytown Remix I love To Dance (Pipersong)

I'm using this thread to post the link to a remix file being scrubbed for TOS in other places like YouTube and I want to share this with the Lazytown community.

I'm giving the new kimdotcom place a try. You might have to use google chrome because of the html5 support. I've read that firefox doesn't work all that well nicely with the place and I've tried it with firefox and they are right. Had to use google chrome.

Let me know, I'm sure you will, if there are any issues.

My video shooping with an awesome Pooky re-remix (collaboration)

VIDEO David Meets Stephanie
    https://downloads.lazytown.eu/david-meets-stephanie.zip

AUDIO of the song remixes
    https://downloads.lazytown.eu/lzt-i-...-lazypooky.zip

Click image for larger version

Name:	impz415.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	184805
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Re: Lazytown Remixes

aw...love it...this version of the "I like to dance" remix is new to me though
    Gallery

Comment

Awesome. It was great working with you
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
        Use this thread for posting links to remix files that get scrubbed on other places like Youtube for TOS and you want to share with the Lazytown community.

I'm giving the new kimdotcom place a try. You might have to use google chrome because of the html5 support. I've read that firefox doesn't work all that well nicely with the place and I've tried it with firefox and they are right. Had to use google chrome.

Let me know, I'm sure you will, if there are any issues.

My video shooping with an awesome Pooky re-remix (collaboration)
        Great work! :)

Comment

I am guessing this thread was about the David Meets Stephanie video (Prometheus) that was on Vimeo. The song remix itself seems to be here

I Love To Dance remix by Lazypooky

Is that David video still up anywhere? I have a copy saved locally. 95 MB lol. It's called "Prometheus_beta1.wmv" so I am not sure if it was the final version.
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
            I am guessing this thread was about the David Meets Stephanie video (Prometheus) that was on Vimeo. The song remix itself seems to be here

I Love To Dance remix by Lazypooky

Is that David video still up anywhere? I have a copy saved locally. 95 MB lol. It's called "Prometheus_beta1.wmv" so I am not sure if it was the final version.
            Weird. I never released anything with CDBaby but I know people who did.

The "Prometheus_beta1.wmv" you have was the first video by Boredjedi before I made the fitting music for it. Anyway, I have good local copies too with the final video mentioned in the opening post.

EDIT: updated the link to the video in the opening post.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Awesome thanks Pooky. A real treat for fans of LazyTown and Prometheus! What a great collaboration.

Comment

I am guessing this thread was about the David Meets Stephanie video (Prometheus) that was on Vimeo.
                2013. The time of the destructive copyright claims. The time no one was save on YouTube. I remember well. Vimeo was the escape.

Click image for larger version  Name:	crclaimsfoxlzt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.8 KB ID:	184821

Even Dailymotion had problems: https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/gen...826#post119826

A real treat for fans of LazyTown and Prometheus!
                I must admit that I never saw that movie Prometheus. That particular piece edited was great although I don't know who David is and exactly what it was about.

Comment

Prometheus was a prequel to the 1979 movie Alien. It was done by Ridley Scott, the same one who did Alien. David is an android. If you haven't seen any of the Alien movies, it's a lot to explain. If you have and you liked them, Prometheus is well worth a watch, as is Alien: Covenant, the sequel to Prometheus.

Comment

Working...
                  X