• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LazyPooky
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007

LazyTown crew in online chat VIDEO

James Nobes spoke to 5 members of the LazyTown crew in one of his Nostalgia Talk history videos. They responded to the questions and there was some interesting information and a few jokes, so it was fun to listen to.

For the first time ever in Nostalgia Talk history, a group Nostalgia Talk!

Joining me for episode #27 is Chloe Lang, Jodi Eichelberger, Aymee Garcia, David Matthew Feldman, and Julie Westwood --- Five of the cast members from the Nickelodeon television series LazyTown!

Chloe Lang played the human character Stephanie during season 3 and 4, taking over from Julianna Rose Mauriello; Jodi Eichelberger was the puppeteer for Stingy; Aymee Garcia played Trixie from seasons 3-4; David Matthew Feldman was Mayor Milford Meanswell; and Julie Westwood played Miss Bessie Busybody.

It was great to talk with the LazyTown cast about favourite episodes, songs, and about Stefan Karl Stefansson, the actor who played Robbie Rotten.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.
  • megadjmatt25
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • May 2016

Re: LazyTown crew in online chat VIDEO

This was awesome

Comment

Working...