We've performed in a LazyTown play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've performed in a LazyTown play!

Today my junior English class students performed in a LazyTown-inspired play! I wrote a compilation of Welcome to LazyTown and Robbie's Dream Team (no, they didn't sing We are Number One!) Watching LazyTown turned out to be a good educational activity, it's pretty easy to understand for non-speakers and it's bright and colourful to get the children interested .

Re: We've performed in a LazyTown play!

That's so cute aww

Comment

That is brilliant, well done for performing in a really cute play

Comment

Can you give me pictures of that play?

Comment

So cool! (But I'm sorry, Robbie's Dream Team without WANO?! Really?!)

Comment

Originally posted by Subscribe Every Day View Post
            So cool! (But I'm sorry, Robbie's Dream Team without WANO?! Really?!)
            Yep, we only borrowed the element of poisoning with a candy apple/healing with a real apple. No dream team as such, because my group is small, just five people, which wouldn't be enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Stephanie confronting Robbie Rotten:

Click image for larger version

Name:	steph.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	150075

Robbie offering Sportacus a poisoned apple:

Name:	sport.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	150076

Stephanie involving Ziggy into sports activities (yes, our Ziggy is a girl!)

Name:	ziggy.jpg
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	150077

Comment

Originally posted by Yoruno View Post
              Yep, we only borrowed the element of poisoning with a candy apple/healing with a real apple. No dream team as such, because my group is small, just five people, which wouldn't be enough.
              Next time in costumes?
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Do you think children should order 100% authentic costumes or a 5-minute school show? These were the closest they could arrange. Also, thank you for ruining my Ney Year mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoruno View Post
                  Do you think children should order 100% authentic costumes or a 5-minute school show? These were the closest they could arrange. Also, thank you for ruining my Ney Year mood.
                  It was a question with not much of a meaning and certainly not to offend you. Sometimes amateur actors, even just for a school play, want to develop their act. Most of the time with self-made costumes (there are even some helpful videos on youtube how to make costumes with simple cheap material) because new bought costumes are way too expensive and absolutely not worth to buy in an amateur play.

I hope this changed your mood a bit
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X