X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTown crossover fanfictions

Originally posted by Deep4t
    Originally posted by CeeBee84
    Should we start a Steph/Who thread maybe?
    yeh defo
    We already have a 'crossover' topic, I suggest you go there...oh wait we are here already
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      yeh defo
      We already have a 'crossover' topic, I suggest you go there...oh wait we are here already
      Yeah, but Doctor Who deserves its own thread... because it's Doctor Who.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
        Originally posted by pooky
        yeh defo
        Yeah, but Doctor Who deserves its own thread... because it's Doctor Who.
        Whatever you want ;)
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I once a read a LazyTown/MST3K fic once

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
              This made me think of how annoying they would be while watching a movie.

Trixie: Stingy! You're hogging all the popcorn.
              Stingy: Um...It's MY popcorn
              Ziggy: Hey guys could you pass the sugar-covered crunchies?
              Pixel: I'll record the movie with my Moovie Theif 9000 and sell it on E-bay overpriced, before the official dvd is launched!

Comment

Sportacus doing flips and jumps over the chairs annoying everyone.
                Bessie talking on her phone through the whole film.

Comment

Stephanie might get a little overexcited, but she'd behave.

Milford would be clumsy and spill popcorn all over the seats, then slip on a puddle of soda and force Sportacus to rescue him, again interrupting the movie.

And if Robbie came along? Hooo boy. He'd insist on having his fluffy orange chair, his huge slice of cake, plenty of space to himself, and every time the kids kept chattering he'd say "Will you PLEASE be QUIET" in a voice far louder than the kids.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                      I think Robbie would rather break into the projection booth and try to put on a film teaching everyone how to be lazy. It would be really low-budget looking, maybe he even shot it himself. For a disguise he could dress up as a theater employee and try to force feed the kids overpriced snack food while threatening them with purple glow wands.
                      Man, that would be so awesome!

Comment

I think this just proves that Doc Who can be crossed with anything under the sun. lol

But the premise for the newest incarnation and his companion would have worked admittedly well for Stephanie: Doctor crash-lands his Tardis in the back yard of an 8 year old girl, who henceforth makes him her imaginary friend until he comes back year later. Sportacus would probably be jealous. Aw.

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4909661/1/L ... eater_3000

Comment

Doctor Who, yeah!

Young Robbie Rotten sees a blue police box appearing out of the void. When a strange man with a scarf and a silly hat leaves the box to meet Number 9, Robbie notices that it is bigger on the inside and decides to investigate. Inside the box Robbie Robbie manages to steal several funny gadgets until he is sent fleeing by an intriguing robot dog.

The present: The Sportaforce is on the verge of defeat when vast numbers of Cybermen from another dimension overrun LazyTown and the whole country. Sportastephanie is called on by Captain Jack Harkness who assigns her to:

- Get Pixel from the civil defense shelter to lead him to a mission he most likely will not survive. Here Stephanie has to confront Pixel's wife and mother of his kids, black Stephanie (name her as you like), who - not unjustly - accuses her of still being jealous of their luck.

- Rescue Robbie Rotten from being converted and make him find the little music box with the ballerina he once stole from the TARDIS. The box - as we already know - is in fact a dimensionally transcendental prison - not unlike the Genesis Ark - for a special purpose Dalek created by Davros himself. Rather accidentally it had been opened once before by Robbie, luckily without causing harm.

- Reactivate Rottenella and with pixels help provide her with a adequate power source.

- Convince Rottenella to exterminate the Cybermen, while sparing the humans and puppets, by promising to take her to the Doctor eventually. (Jack will do that.)

Humm, that's what sprang to my mind when I made that Davronella pic. Unfortunately I'm incapable of writing fan-fics. :(

Comment

add an alternate demension jaba the hut-Ziggy and this thing will go platinum.

Comment

What have I done....

Comment

Working...
                                X