X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What will happen if...

Originally posted by Lazycus
    Originally posted by pooky
    I don't even know who Eggman, Rings, Knuggles, Sonic and Amy are, so how can I continu with this?
    You could merge this into the Things LazyTown has "borrowed" thread, so no one will find it anymore.
    Oh Lazycus you're the sweetest person I have ever met. Will you marry me
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: What will happen if...

Originally posted by Lazycus
      I don't even know who Eggman, Rings, Knuggles, Sonic and Amy are, so how can I continu with this?
      You could merge this into the Things LazyTown has "borrowed" thread, so no one will find it anymore.
      Oh Lazycus you're the sweetest person I have ever met. Will you marry me
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I oppose to this marriage!

Comment

Re: Sonic in Lazytown

I'd bet Wile E. Coyote could catch that heinous hobbling hedgehog in no time.

Comment

yeah but acme makes rocket boots.
          Wile E. Coyote > Sonic.

Comment

we're just playing with you man.
            no one cares enough about either of
            those characters enough to really
            debate which is faster.

even on the internet.

Comment

If Robotnik went to LazyTown there would be alot of PINGAS

Comment

Hey SS, please continue the story, I want to listen some more of it :(

Comment

Re: My LT FanFiction by The Lazy Genie

More fanfiction can be found here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Lazytown/
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: My LT FanFiction by The Lazy Genie

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie

Dream Robbie then picked an Robbie…and then ate it!

Dream Master: NO! Robbie ate an apple! THAT’S NOT RIGHT!
                    So...Robbie ate himself...?

A bit of editing with spelling, grammar, word placement, etc. should do the trick. But otherwise, this is actually a really good story.

Also, I'm confused. I thought Pixel told Trixie to stay behind...? Did I miss something?

Comment

• Re: My LT FanFiction by The Lazy Genie

My dad blocked Fan Fiction because my sister kept reading Harry Potter ones and everytime she went on, the adverts on the pages gave her virus, I never got them reading LazyTown stories... because no one cares about LazyTown stories enough to hide viruses in the adverts...

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5

My dad blocked Fan Fiction because my sister kept reading Harry Potter ones and everytime she went on, the adverts on the pages gave her virus, I never got them reading LazyTown stories... because no one cares about LazyTown stories enough to hide viruses in the adverts...
                        Try use virus scanner software.

Comment

We got a few different ones. A lot of people have had problems with this virus, my dad got it downstairs while on LOLcats. It's a virus hidden in the adverts, hence it's on different websites, but not everyone visiting the website gets it. It closes all your web browsers, and comes up with a message saying it's detected a virus, and if you pay it it'll get rid of it. You try and close the window and run your own anti-virus software, but whenever you try and open a new window or program, it brings up the message again, and it can't be detected by any anti-virus programs at the moment, as the file name has been saved as something very similar to the files for your anti-virus. The only way my dad could get rid of it, was to go to the registry and delete everything that had been changed that day. As a result he could not right click and drag stuff, but he checked with my registry as to what should be in it, and he got it working again. I think I'm still the only computer in this house which has not picked it up.

Comment

[quote=sportagirl_10.5]
                            Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":117ef

We got a few different ones. A lot of people have had problems with this virus, my dad got it downstairs while on LOLcats. It's a virus hidden in the adverts, hence it's on different websites, but not everyone visiting the website gets it. It closes all your web browsers, and comes up with a message saying it's detected a virus, and if you pay it it'll get rid of it. You try and close the window and run your own anti-virus software, but whenever you try and open a new window or program, it brings up the message again, and it can't be detected by any anti-virus programs at the moment, as the file name has been saved as something very similar to the files for your anti-virus. The only way my dad could get rid of it, was to go to the registry and delete everything that had been changed that day. As a result he could not right click and drag stuff, but he checked with my registry as to what should be in it, and he got it working again. I think I'm still the only computer in this house which has not picked it up.[/quote:117ef]
                            Oh ok, I guess that is spyware, malware or whatever it's called. It's misleading I know, and a lot of people click on the advert (as a popup window) so the spyware gets installed on your pc and you're doomed :( Yes terrible thing. When I got such messages and try to close those windows, but can't, I turn off my pc by unpluggin the electricity and restart. I haven't got any problem with that site btw.

Comment

[quote=pooky]
                              Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":59429

We got a few different ones. A lot of people have had problems with this virus, my dad got it downstairs while on LOLcats. It's a virus hidden in the adverts, hence it's on different websites, but not everyone visiting the website gets it. It closes all your web browsers, and comes up with a message saying it's detected a virus, and if you pay it it'll get rid of it. You try and close the window and run your own anti-virus software, but whenever you try and open a new window or program, it brings up the message again, and it can't be detected by any anti-virus programs at the moment, as the file name has been saved as something very similar to the files for your anti-virus. The only way my dad could get rid of it, was to go to the registry and delete everything that had been changed that day. As a result he could not right click and drag stuff, but he checked with my registry as to what should be in it, and he got it working again. I think I'm still the only computer in this house which has not picked it up.
                              Oh ok, I guess that is spyware, malware or whatever it's called. It's misleading I know, and a lot of people click on the advert (as a popup window) so the spyware gets installed on your pc and you're doomed :( Yes terrible thing. When I got such messages and try to close those windows, but can't, I turn off my pc by unpluggin the electricity and restart. I haven't got any problem with that site btw.[/quote:59429]
                              My dad and my sister know better than to click on the adverts, just by simply looking at the page, their computers got it. We do have programs for finding Malware, and they didn't get rid of it. The most annoying thing it does is stop your browsers from working so you can't look up how to stop it.

Comment

[quote=sportagirl_10.5][quote=pooky]
                                Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":92b63
                                Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":92b63

Oh ok, I guess that is spyware, malware or whatever it's called. It's misleading I know, and a lot of people click on the advert (as a popup window) so the spyware gets installed on your pc and you're doomed :( Yes terrible thing. When I got such messages and try to close those windows, but can't, I turn off my pc by unpluggin the electricity and restart. I haven't got any problem with that site btw.[/quote:92b63]
                                My dad and my sister know better than to click on the adverts, just by simply looking at the page, their computers got it. We do have programs for finding Malware, and they didn't get rid of it. The most annoying thing it does is stop your browsers from working so you can't look up how to stop it.[/quote:92b63]
                                Well in that case: it's your own responsible people, to click on that link

Comment

Working...
                                X