Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latibaer fanfiction, anyone?

Hello, I'm Lily. I joined in 2007...but I am a bit new to things. :(

Anyway, I know at least a couple of you (JOCUND) know me. So for those of you who don't, I wrote the fanfics "Computerized Cocoa Puffs" and "Elves, Pixies, and a Bouquet of Forget-Me-Nots."

I was in middle school then (2007). Now I am not, and my writing skills have improved tremendously. So I'm re-writing them completely.

"Computerized Cocoa Puffs" (CCP) was my first fanfic. The description is as follows:

When a former resident of Latibaer returns from an abusive home, a good friend will come to his aid. Lives will be changed forever. Cocoa Puffs will be eaten. And someone will be exposed. MaggixGoggi slash. Dark, some fluff.
    The story is basically about Maggi and Goggi's friendship and how it blossoms into a romance. It's dark and dramatic, but has a lighter side to it as well.

The original version was the same basic idea, but the writing and character interaction is way better now that I've taken down the original and started to re-write it.

CCP can be found here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5843944/...he_NEW_Version

"Elves, Pixies, and a Bouquet of Forget-Me-Nots" is about how Robbie decides to bring his father back from the dead. But he has no idea what sort of evil this will unleash upon the town, or what sort of magical creatures will come out of hiding to stop it.

The original version is still posted, with only one or two things written so far. It sucks. I'm taking it down and rewriting it.

I also wrote a ZiggyxStingy fic back then (don't have a title yet). I recently found it while I was cleaning my room. I read it and thought that with a little editing, it could quite possibly be one of the best things I've ever written.

Official description:

Things were going well for Ziggy and Stingy. But Stingy is tired of waking up next to Ziggy. And when a dear friend dies, Stingy is torn, and goes to make the worst mistake of his life. Someone goes insane. Someone gets kissed. And someone breaks character to save a life. But who? Read and find out...
    If you guys have any suggestions, tips, constructive criticism, or praise, please post it here and/or on the CCP review page.

I'd love to know what you think!

Love and hugs,

Lily

Comment

• Re: My LT FanFiction by The Lazy Genie

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      My dad blocked Fan Fiction
      From everything that I've heard, you're parents are total nazis lol
      I'm not sure how well blocking software works nowadays, but you should just be able to proxy around it.

Comment

• Re: Latibaer fanfiction, anyone?

Writing slash in middle school? Wow XD
        I'll read it a bit later when I has time and I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          I'm not sure how well blocking software works nowadays, but you should just be able to proxy around it.
          Haha, what have you heard about my parents?

Comment

[quote=sportagirl_10.5]
            Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":37432
            Haha, what have you heard about my parents?[/quote:37432]
            They block your computer, they don't let you order things online etc etc

Comment

[quote=Stingy]
              Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":87347
              Haha, what have you heard about my parents?
              They block your computer, they don't let you order things online etc etc[/quote:87347]
              I'm 17 and they've never let me dress up and celebrate Halloween... we've not been allowed to watch soaps in our house... they disapprove of any American programmes we try and watch... they block our internet at certain times of the day to make sure we sleep/do homework, except never does, I just sit there playing Solitaire until it comes back on to make a point them... I'm not allowed to dye my hair, or get piercings (or tattoos before you ask), not even my ears...

Comment

I'm 17 and they've never let me dress up and celebrate Halloween... we've not been allowed to watch soaps in our house... they disapprove of any American programmes we try and watch... they block our internet at certain times of the day to make sure we sleep/do homework, except never does, I just sit there playing Solitaire until it comes back on to make a point them... I'm not allowed to dye my hair, or get piercings (or tattoos before you ask), not even my ears...
                Sounds absolutely terrible. Want to come live with me instead? We can go trick or treating! And watch American TV all day! And not do our homework! And get our belly buttons pierced! And dye our hair mother****in green!

Comment

Sounds absolutely terrible. Want to come live with me instead? We can go trick or treating! And watch American TV all day! And not do our homework! And get our belly buttons pierced! And dye our hair mother****in green!
                  Haha I did that last part for my Goggi cosplay for Otakon 2008. But my friend Hayley insisted that I wear her wig and goggles over it and I never saw myself in the mirror so I didn't know how silly and awful I looked until I saw the picture D: I nearly scared poor Lanzer off...

I didn't bother making a costume, I just got a haircut, temp-dyed my hair bright green, and wore a silver Underarmor shirt with black pants. I met about 3 people who knew who I was cosplaying as, which was exciting. Hayley was dressed as Stephanie (Magical Girl, normal, and Pirate). One other girl was Stephanie too and I made a video of her singing Megabaet with her friend. Never got to post it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
                    I met about 3 people who knew who I was cosplaying as, which was exciting
                    You met 3 people in Balitmore, Maryland, USA that recognized you while dressed up as Goggi!?
                    Unbelieveable! I might have to go cosplaying some time to see what sort of closeted fans I can find around town.

Comment

• Re: Latibaer fanfiction, anyone?

It was eighth grade, right after my Willy Wonka phase. I had just discovered WonkaxCharlie slash and Wonka pr0n fics (the latter of which was a bit disturbing at the time). And then I got over my obsession and got real involved in the LT fandom instead.

It was a time of curiosity. And I thought slash was cute. A lot of my friends were into writing slash, so I had to give it a try, too.

I did, and failed. So now I'm re-writing the whole thing.

Also, to whomever rated it negatively, tell me why. I had only posted the prologue, it can't be THAT bad... D:

I'm going to work on editing the first chapter some more now...

Comment

I met about 3 people who knew who I was cosplaying as, which was exciting
                        You met 3 people in Balitmore, Maryland, USA that recognized you while dressed up as Goggi!?
                        Unbelieveable! I might have to go cosplaying some time to see what sort of closeted fans I can find around town.
                        Well, there were the two girls I mentioned and their mother. Then there was Hayley, whom I met through my LT guild. And some random dude who wanted a picture of us for his daughter.

Everyone else disregarded me, except for the people doing the Phoenix Wright mock-trials. After one of the mock-trials, one of them molested me with a Yaoi paddle xD; I told him to buy some rainbow socks and then we'd talk.

Comment

So long as I can bring my boyfriend. He's 18, likes to play on his Xbox 360, would probably bring at least one cat (oh, that's another thing, I'm not allowed a pet), loves Pokemon and tolerates LazyTown.

Comment

[quote=sportagirl_10.5]
                            Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":11bd7
                            So long as I can bring my boyfriend. He's 18, likes to play on his Xbox 360, would probably bring at least one cat (oh, that's another thing, I'm not allowed a pet), loves Pokemon and tolerates LazyTown.[/quote:11bd7]
                            Only if he brings a Gameboy connector so he can help me get an Alakazam.

Comment

Tolerates LazyTown? Nuu, he must become...ONE OF UUUSSSS...

Comment

Tolerates LazyTown? Nuu, he must become...ONE OF UUUSSSS...
                                He did draw Pixel for the Christmas project since no one else wanted to draw him... but he didn't want his name in the card because he felt that he was only doing it because of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X