Clear All

LazyWiki

thankyou. :)

Comment

LazyWiki

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LazyTown

Comment

LazyWiki

the creator and the majority of the crew are Icelandic, resulting in some cross-cultural weirdness, such as the frequent Stephanie Panty Shots in the earliest episodes.
        So...the panty shots are just a random cultural reference? Does that mean that all icelanders are wearing bright red underwear? Well, that explains a lot then.

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Slown
          the creator and the majority of the crew are Icelandic, resulting in some cross-cultural weirdness, such as the frequent Stephanie Panty Shots in the earliest episodes.
          So...the panty shots are just a random cultural reference? Does that mean that all icelanders are wearing bright red underwead? Well, that explains a lot then.
          Naw, it's a self-reference to the ridiculously short skirt she had in Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ.

Though that is a baffling statement.

Comment

LazyWiki

i dont think its a reference to anything

theres just panty shots, not intentional. Just there.

Comment

LazyWiki

Yeah, I think it was all 'hey, here's a hyper dancing kid, she doesn't care if she wears a short dress and dances'

And then they were all 'whoa, okay, maybe we shouldn't be showing an eight year old girl's panties after all' and gave her a longer dress, fixed the camera angles, and even had her wear shorts under the dress.

Comment

LazyWiki

Yeah, I know it's not a reference really. It's hard to do moves like that and not show your pants. Unless you wear shorts or something but there's not that much point...

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Zokita
                  ...And then they were all 'whoa, okay, maybe we shouldn't be showing an eight year old girl's panties after all' and gave her a longer dress, fixed the camera angles, and even had her wear shorts under the dress.
                  Which kinda proves they are aware of the getlazy forums indeed. :)

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by Lazycus
                    Originally posted by Zokita
                    ...And then they were all 'whoa, okay, maybe we shouldn't be showing an eight year old girl's panties after all' and gave her a longer dress, fixed the camera angles, and even had her wear shorts under the dress.
                    Which kinda proves they are aware of the getlazy forums indeed. :)
                    It's kind of impossible for them not to notice...I mean they can always use the universal Google search and find this place...or others...
                    Quote:
                    I think it's just me, but by this statement, I think that the author of the review meant that icelanders are cold, unnimaginnative people, and because of this, none of them thought that catching Stephanie Panty Shots on camera would look weird.
                    That's just my take though...or maybee he actually meant that there's lots of sexual deviants in the scandinavian countries :?

Comment

LazyWiki

Am I missing something, or is the "create a new account" page just missing entirely? I'd love to help with the wiki, but I can't make an account; all I get is the login page. :(

Also, I found while hitting "random account" that there are a LOT of spam pages that need deleting. Seriously, I went from random page to random page for about forty pages, and not one time did I hit a real article. I'd be happy to help weed those out (seriously. I'm disabled. I have more time on my hands than I can stand), but that requires privileges I probably shouldn't be asking for as a newbie. n.n; But, I could always create a delete template and mark the pages for an admin to delete. Just a thought. :)

Comment

LazyWiki

Originally posted by HamatoKameko
                        But, I could always create a delete template and mark the pages for an admin to delete. Just a thought. :)
                        That would be great if you can do that. I have no idea about the accounts, you should pm Xizer about that.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyWiki

He disabled them cause of spambots,
                          once he gets around to updating the forums you will be able to login with your forum account

Comment

LazyWiki

Lazywiki and the regular entry on Lazytown over at Wikipedia are both in serious need of updates and additions. Neither have mention of Go Step Go single, Lazytown Festival event, The Viacom/Nickjr situation (this would be very helpful to people who are still wondering where the series disappeared too)....and according to the wikipedia article...its airing currently on nickjr? (yeeah..suuuure.) lol.

I updated a bit but am not very good at it so if anyone wants to help update feel free. It would be great to have more detailed info on those sites about US and Foreign merchandise, the original Icelandic books Magnus wrote, and changes to the episodes in various countries.

Comment

LazyWiki

looks like fun...

Comment

LazyWiki

I have two questions.

The first is in regards to navigation. Is there a way I can view all articles made on the wiki? I see the following on the wiki:

"239 articles in English"

But clicking the 239 (which is a link) only takes me to a stats page. A lot of the articles aren't really accessible unless you click random page.

My second question is in regards to making an account. I click the Log / Create account button but I don't see anywhere where I can actually make an account for use with the Wiki.

Comment

Working...
                                X