• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyWiki

You may still be able to download Jól í Latabæ HERE

Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni you can buy from HERE
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyWiki

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      You may still be able to download Jól í Latabæ HERE

Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni you can buy from HERE
      Hey, I can't buy Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni. I want free download it

Comment

• LazyWiki

A free link doesn't exist.

Comment

• LazyWiki

I just signed up to the GetLazy Wiki. Is there anything I could do to help the contribution?

Comment

• LazyWiki

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
            I just signed up to the GetLazy Wiki. Is there anything I could do to help the contribution?
            What I like is to have all song and episode titles to have all capitalized words. It's done inconsequent and it does not look very nice.

Like: Always a Way --> Always A Way

You need to do that in two steps, because Wiki sees those two as the same page and you got an error if you only try to capitalize the title in one step.

Therefore you need to go to the page with that title. On that page click on the arrow (top right) and choose MOVE. First deselect "Leave a redirect behind" and add a number to the title, like: Always a Way2 and click on "MOVE PAGE". After that go to that renamed page and click on the arrow -> MOVE again to rename with the right capitals: Always A Way - deselect "Leave a redirect behind" and click on "MOVE PAGE".

It's just a minor thing but if you have some time left..
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyWiki

Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I've been on another wiki full time, so I know ins and outs.

Comment

• LazyWiki

I see someone added a 14th episode to the list of Season 3 episodes

"Piano Stressin'" June 4, 2014 314
                Stephanie gets a new piano player named Ryan (Nathan Kress) to save her superhero career with Sportacus.
                Guest Star: Nathan Kress as Ryan.
                ???

My mistake, I read that from wikipedia, but still, that's an ugly sounding episode title, don't know if I want to see guest stars in LazyTown
                "Wouldn't it be great of we could meet One Direction" said Stephanie *Pixel invents a device to pull them out the tv*, good for ratings
                Shudder

But this must be a joke as "Stephanie GETS a new Piano player" makes no sense.

Comment

• LazyWiki

The Spanish DVD section is looking good, even if I do say so myself Apologies that most of the episode titles are in capitals, I cut and pasted them from sites selling the DVDs, so if you have those DVDs or speak Spanish, please do change them.
                  I also don't know if the DVDs have any special features, but I get the feeling most people are only interested in the cover art, haha.
                  I was surprised there was no Spanish DVD section seeing as there have been several prolific Spanish board members.

Comment

• LazyWiki

The Spanish DVD section is looking good, even if I do say so myself Apologies that most of the episode titles are in capitals, I cut and pasted them from sites selling the DVDs, so if you have those DVDs or speak Spanish, please do change them.
                    I also don't know if the DVDs have any special features, but I get the feeling most people are only interested in the cover art, haha.
                    I was surprised there was no Spanish DVD section seeing as there have been several prolific Spanish board members.
                    Actually, those Spanish DVDs are from Central America, not Spain. I'd be glad to add the rest of the Brazilian Portuguese DVDs.

Comment

• LazyWiki

I just finished the Portuguese section. Added a few more facts on the Latin American (Brazil, Chile, etc.) countries.

Comment

• LazyWiki

If you have those DVDs or speak Spanish, please do change them.
                        I own quite a couple of those DVDs, and corrected the infobox. Now, the titles are grammatically correct.

Comment

• LazyWiki

Good to know, but I dont think I did too bad seeing as I only had google translate to work with.

Comment

• LazyWiki

Well done to the person who filled in the info I couldn't find on the newest German DVDs, I've now linked the titles to the relevant episode description, but it looks like I've wrecked it as they're all red, lol.

Comment

• LazyWiki

If you're stuck with pictures or something, you can always check the old wiki at wiki_old.
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyWiki

Well done to the person who filled in the info I couldn't find on the newest German DVDs, I've now linked the titles to the relevant episode description, but it looks like I've wrecked it as they're all red, lol.
                                Thanks, but I had a bit trouble with the hasty infoboxes, so ''Die Blaue Ritter" looks a bit screwed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X