Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan interview for my blog for Magnus Sportacus

LazyPooky boredjedi chuft Buzz
    I am doing a Lazytown fan interview for my blog for Magnus/Sportacus related questions..

Here are the questions. not all of them need to be answered
    If you don't want to do the interview that is okay
    If you do, please P.M me your answers. It is recommended you type them in an RTF file and send to me
    1. What is your favourite Sportacus move?
    2. Which one can you do?
    3. What is your favourite Magnus interview
    4. What is your favourite Sportacus episode and why
    5. Do you think Magnus could've been in more movies
    6. What would be the first thing you do if you met Magnus
    7. What's your favourite Sportacus face and why
    8. Have you ever followed Sportacus' advice before
    9. What's your favourite Sportacus song
    10. What is one thing you know about Magnus that not everyone does
    11. And lastly, would you watch any LazyTown Live Show (without Magnus) for 23 bucks?
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Originally posted by possessor View Post
    [*]What is your favourite Sportacus episode and why
    the one where Steph dragged him to the next f***ery in order to teach him safer se*...can't remember the name atm

Click image for larger version  Name:	safersex.png Views:	0 Size:	366.1 KB ID:	190423
    Gallery

Comment

buzz. you're forgetting this is a fansite for a character from a kids show

run by a kid.

for kids. and boomers liek you

Comment

buzz. you're forgetting this is a fansite for a character from a kids show

run by a kid.

for kids. and boomers liek you
        U are telling me? lol 🤣
        Gallery

Comment

the internet is weird

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

U are telling me? lol 🤣
            I see you subscribed to the websites official channel.. all iinsults taken back. BUZZ IS A GREAT EXAMPEL OF LAZTON FANS

Comment

I see you subscribed to the websites official channel.. all iinsults taken back. BUZZ IS A GREAT EXAMPEL OF LAZTON FANS
              indeed I am...but saying that Mr. Chan has some deficienies or making a rough joke about sportaflop is a casual conversation among men...isn't it? Mr. 9y old dude?..this place is not 4chan but not a convent school either...you need to join the LT fans facebook group if you want a morally inoffensive invironment 😈

Click image for larger version

Name:	2kj69t.gif
Views:	109
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	190457
              Gallery

Comment

join the LT fans facebook group if you want a morally inoffensive invironment
                That's some good advice. 👍
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

To be honest I don't recall there ever being a lot of Sportacus fans on this site, even back in 2007. People seemed to be either Robbie fans or Stephanie fans. It always surprised me how many of the women were Robbie fans (or Stephanie fans) and none of them really seemed into Sportacus, except perhaps in the context of "slash" fan fiction which also featured Robbie. I suspect Sportacus appeals more to young children as the "hero" type, while adults tend to find more appeal in the other characters, who are more nuanced. The other characters, including the puppets, all have faults, or make mistakes, get sad etc while Sportacus is always more or less perfect unless Robbie is successful in sabotaging him somehow.

I was absent from the site for a long time though so I could be wrong. But in IRC certainly I never met a Sportacus enthusiast.
                  l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Anything can happen

Comment

chuft : I like Sportacus because he's a hero and super athletic. His gadgets are cool. The Sportship is cool. His songs are worth listening to. Sportacus episodes are the best. His actor owns the whole franchise. Call me weird but I wouldn't exercise everyday after school without LazyTown and Sportacus.

(Which sucks now that I've missed 3 days of school).

anyways, fanderson and Ana Muriel were pretty much Sportacus fans. I remember a channel from 2009 called "Sportacus18273638110" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

That's some good advice. 👍
                        Good advice if you want me to get banned from electricity for 3 years.. LOL

Comment

anyways if this interview thing is still going on P.M me your answers if some of your opinions are a rough take
                          And no you don't have to answer every question

Comment

this place is not 4chan
                            Not 4chan? What!? When did this happen!?!?!?! You mean I've been in the wrong place this whole time?

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

Not 4chan? What!? When did this happen!?!?!?! You mean I've been in the wrong place this whole time?

Welp you've engraved too much photoshops in the forum to leave now.

Comment

Working...
                              X