Bye Bye Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bye Bye Guys

Please don't Ana! I would miss you so much, friend. But it's ok, listen what your heart says, hope to see you soon by here, take care of yourself and just be nice. And yes I'm so sorry about LT World :( .

See ya by here Ana

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      I'm guessing he's one of those South American fans.
      Humm.. he's mexican, but you were close

Comment

He still posts occasionally as Iprottalfurinn (sic). Pooky- Requesting posts about Emilio be moved to a separate convo in either General or Site issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
          Hmm... that Madaetrix guy I banned for spamming.... maybe I should upgrade that to a permaban for abusing fellow members...
          Considering that he has imposed some sort of abuse on a whole lot of people here, I don't think anyone would miss him.

Comment

Jesus hackers now a days are like Osama. They sit and hide and are given all this credit, while in fact they really don't do much shit.

It's sad to see that people must leave because of all this "hacking" I hope it get's better. Cya for now I guess-ish.

Comment

This is what's left of her site: http://lazytownworld.jimdo.com , nothing. Just brings tears in my eyes [img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/smiley/general/smiley_cry.gif[/img]
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Why she don't use backups?

Comment

Ana! Use the caches to get the site back on its feet!

And I'm sure the little shiznit will get what's coming to him...

Comment

Oh
                    already saving....
                    thx Xizer
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Is it okay if I inform everyone on MaggieDaily what's happened?

Comment

Hi, I don´t know how use the caches for reinstall the website, can you help me Pooky?, and thank you very much guys!

Comment

Until you get the website back on its feet, I can devote some space on my site to the remaining documents...

Comment

Get Lazy has unlimited disk space. If you want hosting here all you have to do is ask.

yourname.getlazy.net or getlazy.net/yourname can be had for the low low price of nothing

Comment

For me lazytownworld.getlazy.net it´s OK but I need ask to the other Admin for do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X