Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your own LazyTown t-shirt

Make your own t-shirt

Hey guys! Here you go a website for buy your own t-shirts, you choose the image, they send to you it.

http://creator.lazytown.com/

Re: Make your own t-shirt

Thanks! I ordered the extra large shirt for you. ;)

Comment

Yup - I actually made one from there about 2 weeks ago... been meaning to do it for awhile. Looks like this

I want to make another t shirt as well, but I have yet to find a place with the customization options that I need..

Comment

How much are they?

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
          How much are they?
          Including shipping mine was $30.99. Unsure if they even ship outside the US but if they do it will be more I assume.

Comment

THAT MUCH?! I'm sorry but I'm quite stingy with my money. Generally I don't pay more than £5 for anything that's not electrical.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
              Generally I don't pay more than £5 for anything that's not electrical.
              You will die a rich woman. You won't have shit, but you'll be rich

Comment

Don´t worry. we can find another solution. Fake designs are cheaper than originals, but I prefer talk about it in private.

Edit - Before I forget, message from Máni:

"We have deals with companies that have an exclusive right to make things with the LZT logo."

If my English is correct, the money and benefits will be for that company, no for LT, right? So that means if you buy it, you should know you will buy to another company, no to LT. So maybe the idea I have on my mind not so bad, because anyways you not help to LT this time like on the CD + DVD of the Festival, so...

PS - This is an interesting part. Because we can help LT not buying it, the company who bought it will see they don´t have benefits and LT can have the rights again. They bought it because LT needed it, buy if they don´t like the results, they sell again the rights to them and then we can help them buying it, but at the moment, the rights aren´t for LT (I say again, if my English is correct.). Anyways at the moment, I have another solution for have the t-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                  If my English is correct, the money and benefits will be for that company, no for LT, right? So that means if you buy it, you should know you will buy to another company, no to LT. So maybe the idea I have on my mind not so bad, because anyways you not help to LT this time like on the CD + DVD of the Festival, so...

PS - This is an interesting part. Because we can help LT not buying it, the company who bought it will see they don´t have benefits and LT can have the rights again. They bought it because LT needed it, buy if they don´t like the results, they sell again the rights to them and then we can help them buying it, but at the moment, the rights aren´t for LT (I say again, if my English is correct.). Anyways at the moment, I have another solution for have the t-shirts.
                  I'm not sure how you think it works, but the process looks something like this:

1. LazyTown sells the rights to a production company to make a product for a certain period of time.
                      a. Sometimes this is done at a flat rate, let's lay 100,000 dollars.
                      b. Sometimes this is done with a flat rate plus unlimited royalties, say 50,000 dollars, plus 2 dollars for every thing sold.
                      c. Sometimes this is done with a flat rate plus limited royalties, say 50,000 dollars, plus 2 dollars for every thing sold up until 10,000 items are sold.
                      d. Sometimes they just do royalties, say 5 dollars for every thing sold.
                  2. The company produces and sells the product.
                  3. If they make a good profit margin from this in the time period allotted, they will repurchase a license option and repeat the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy

I'm not sure how you think it works, but the process looks something like this:

1. LazyTown sells the rights to a production company to make a product for a certain period of time.
                        a. Sometimes this is done at a flat rate, let's lay 100,000 dollars.
                        b. Sometimes this is done with a flat rate plus unlimited royalties, say 50,000 dollars, plus 2 dollars for every thing sold.
                        c. Sometimes this is done with a flat rate plus limited royalties, say 50,000 dollars, plus 2 dollars for every thing sold up until 10,000 items are sold.
                        d. Sometimes they just do royalties, say 5 dollars for every thing sold.
                    2. The company produces and sells the product.
                    3. If they make a good profit margin from this in the time period allotted, they will repurchase a license option and repeat the process.
                    Lazytown still would have the choice of who gets the licence, Ana's logic is that lazytown ask the company to sell and not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                      Lazytown still would have the choise of who gets the licence, ana's logic is that lazytown ask the company to sell and not the other way around
                      Ah. Well if that's the case, Ana, your plot is far more dastardly than I thought lol

Comment

i think she also said that they sold ALL the rights to the company, and would have to buy them back XD

Comment

I was saying about if the benefits are for the company who bought the rights or for LT, because I am not sure :? And I thought copies are cheaper than originals so if someone want buy a copy..., anyways it will be the most similar to the original. But this idea is only if you can´t.

Comment

I was saying about if the benefits are for the company who bought the rights or for LT, because I am not sure :? And I thought copies are cheaper than originals so if someone want buy a copy..., anyways it will be the most similar to the original. But this idea is only if you can´t.
                            do us a favor and write understandable english, im completely confused over that

Comment

The idea is, someone said it is too much expensive and I said copies are cheaper, so I can make designs for selll and it is cheaper. And I said too..., well, for me is better buy the originals t-shirts because we can help LT, but if the benefits are for another company, I prefer make a copy and not the original.

Comment

Working...
                              X