X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turner feels that it has enough episodes, says Chloe Lang

Re: Pics Of Chloe (not as Stephanie) - part 2

Turner feels that it has enough episodes, says Chloe Lang

Click image for larger version  Name:	ekekjrjrUntitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	40.7 KB ID:	148655
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

"Enough episodes" doesn't make sense to me, so they've filmed enough episodes NOW for a 5th and 6th season, and when they've aired that's it forever? Why would that James guy who was Sportacus at Sesame Place say that he hopes to be Sportacus for seasons 5 and 6 if there wasn't going to be a 5th and 6th season?
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      "Enough episodes" doesn't make sense to me, so they've filmed enough episodes NOW for a 5th and 6th season, and when they've aired that's it forever? Why would that James guy who was Sportacus at Sesame Place say that he hopes to be Sportacus for seasons 5 and 6 if there wasn't going to be a 5th and 6th season?
      I also wondered that. Whey call for auditions for a new Sportacus unless they were aiming for another season.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
        Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
        I also wondered that. Whey call for auditions for a new Sportacus unless they were aiming for another season.
        Take this with a grain of salt, but it is my understanding that it is Turners intention to (literally) throw all of the set pieces and props from the studio in the garbage. So, LazyTown, as we know it, will likely be coming to a close at the end of season 4. Of course, Turner wouldn't buy it from Magnus if they didn't want to do something with it, so LazyTown will continue existing in one form or another. Honestly, they just need to get it over with and make it in to a cartoon.

The Sportacus thing is a bit of a mystery, I suppose. Maybe I'm being overly cynical, but I think it was a final act of narcissism. Magnus didn't find a person he thought could fill his shoes, so he put the company up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          So, LazyTown, as we know it, will likely be coming to a close at the end of season 4
          Well that's a knife to the soul

Take this with a grain of salt
          Oh I will, but still, I've been saying to myself "don't be sad, you've still got 2 more seasons", damn.

Honestly, they just need to get it over with and make it in to a cartoon
          Don't know how everyone else feels about that idea, but I think it's cheap, nasty and unoriginal personally.

The Sportacus thing is a bit of a mystery, I suppose. Maybe I'm being overly cynical, but I think it was a final act of narcissism. Magnus didn't find a person he thought could fill his shoes, so he put the company up for sale.
          To be honest I feel that way about Stefan, I would selfishly rather the show go than see someone else as Robbie. Well, maybe that guy Jumpman found a video of performing at a live show, he was pretty cool.
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I think after investing so much money into a kids show it's time for Turner to earn money...maybe they'll decide about new seasons later
            Gallery

Comment

What I'm thinking is that since they are relocating everything which takes time and re-gather up talent again and by god take some time brainstorming new stories, season 3 wasn't impressive at all imo and just rehashed en mass season 1 and season 2 for the most part, this could take a year+ if not longer before they make episodes again. They have enough for a good syndication run however to make plenty of money.
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

i know this thread is 9 years old, but i think the show should have saved up five seasons.
                80 episodes isn't enough.
                that's so raven had 100 episodes
                friends had 10 seasons
                AND IT'S ENOGH?
                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                X