Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Sproutlet Show be counted as a season?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Sproutlet Show be counted as a season?

Can the Super Sproutlet Show be counted as a season?
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Originally posted by possessor View Post
    Can the Super Sproutlet Show be counted as a season?
    I think it can be seen as the LazyTown Extra of the USA. With unique scenes specially made for Sprout.

Sportacus and Mayor Meanswell were part of the Super Sproutlet Show episodes - with Bean as host of the show - on Sprout TV in the USA, February/March 2012.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bean1-1500.jpg Views:	0 Size:	507.9 KB ID:	196573
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Makes sense.. so if you count the motivational campaigns in total LT has 3 spinoffs (and two of them good in their original form)

Comment

I believe the 4 LazyTown Seasons can be seen as most important, with the other 4 as spin-offs from them. With unique recorded scenes, so no repeat of previous TV segments. Although, LazyTown Extra and Action Time have a lot of overlapping scenes and the definition doesn't really count for them, except for the Ziggy parts.

2004 season 1
        2006 season 2
        2012 season 3
        2013 season 4

2008 season extra
        2010 season action time
        2011 Super Sproutlet Show​
        2014 motivational campaigns
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          I believe the 4 LazyTown Seasons can be seen as most important, with the other 4 as spin-offs from them.
          True dat!

With unique recorded scenes, so no repeat of previous TV segments.
          LT Extra and Action had a LOT of them. The other two didn't (well, MV did use some season 4 cold opens, but these aired before season 4 in some countries..)

Comment

The original english episodes of 2010 season action time and 2014 motivational campaigns are not complete unfortunately. We have most of the 2011 Super Sproutlet Show​ but it's possible that some episodes aee missing.

Comment

Super Sproutlet Show​. I remember that. The blue haired girl.
              Another blast from the past. Well not that long really relatively specking.
              I think I remember I did a shoop putting Steph's Pink Wig
              on her to see how it looked.
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
              X