• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode vs. Episode

Originally posted by Sportacus'Sportagirl
    Sportacus Who? vs. Sportacus On The Move
    Almost no contest to Sportacus Who?
    I don't want to see Sportacus reading staged letters, I want to see him saving people.
    I did have to think for a second, but only that though, about the 20xx remix, because that's something that is worth a damn.

Originally posted by pooky
    Pixelspix vs Remote Control
    Pixelspix walks a very fine line between recycling and new content.
    I think I'll ultimately have to go with Remote Control.

Comment

killjoy
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I had a thought the other day, I don't think there will be a third conventional TV series.
        I would love to be proven wrong of course, but I think the first two series were made to get the attention of the right people, children included, and open doors for the brand, just a thought.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
          I think the first two series were made to get the attention of the right people, children included, and open doors for the brand, just a thought.
          Interesting thought. Why do you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
            Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
            I think the first two series were made to get the attention of the right people, children included, and open doors for the brand, just a thought.
            Interesting thought. Why do you think that?
            As everyone knows, the best way to get you or your idea noticed is via TV and the internet as they are the widest audiences. LZT is about being active, sitting down at the computer and sitting watching TV generally isn't. If they ran and ran for several TV series, it would be great entertainment, but I personally think that would make them hypocrites. I don't think Magnus dreamed of making a TV show, I think he dreamed of changing peoples lifestyles, and when you have power, such as that generated through an extremely successful TV show, you can branch out and do that.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
            X