LazyTown Motivational Campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Motivational Campaigns

There were three campaigns: Energy, Let's Go To The Moon, and Sportscandy Tree. They used for LazyTown live shows in the USA to play to audiences and has accompanying posters, cards, stickers, and other materials. The videos have recycled material from LazyTown Extra/Action Time but has some "new" footage from Ziggy and Stephanie (Chloe Lang).

I believe they were filmed either between season 3 and 4 or during season 4. I'm basing this off of Chloe's appeached and that there were some promotional posters hanging in the LazyTown Studio when I visited during season 4 post-production.

The campaign materials were included in the lot I purchased from James Royce Edwards that had production material from his shows.

The episodes were later dubbed into Icelandic as part of an HD "Latibær Go!" release that you can see on Stoð 2: https://sjonvarp.stod2.is/series/796696. Those are in higher quality than what's on this DVD.

It nice to have an actually ending with Action Time 2 so we can add that to the list for 2014, I guess.

2004 season 1
    2006 season 2
    2008 season extra
    2010 season action time 1
    2012 season 3
    2013 season 4
    2014 season action time 2

In 2011 we had also Sprout blocks with Sportacus.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I saw that there are 2 additional series with 4 episodes each, in Icelandic HD, totaling 20 episodes.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yes, definitely. Somewhere the rest of them are out there in English but at least this DVD has 12. Maybe someday somehow the others will get uncovered.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          It nice to have an actually ending with Action Time 2 so we can add that to the list for 2014, I guess.

2004 season 1
          2006 season 2
          2008 season extra
          2010 season action time 1
          2012 season 3
          2013 season 4
          2014 season action time 2

In 2011 we had also Sprout blocks with Sportacus.
          do you have a download for action time 1
          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post

do you have a download for action time 1
            Did you search for it?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Did you search for it?
              Yep but only found the UK original dub
              MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
              X