Nick Jr TV Recordings

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chuft
    Stepher
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    MODERATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Dec 2007
    • 5065

    #16
    Dear Diary is Saturday, ‎October ‎17, ‎2009, ‏‎4:52:52 AM. Late night chatting in #stephers lol
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

    Comment


    • ~ѕтιηgσ ѕρʀιηgєʀσ~
      ~ѕтιηgσ ѕρʀιηgєʀσ~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Now we need the dates for all of the episode airings we still have :)

    • chuft
      chuft commented
      Editing a comment
      It would have been here, that time just means I was in the chat at that time when someone told me about it being shared here. I don't know anywhere else I would have downloaded it from.

    • chuft
      chuft commented
      Editing a comment
      The date is not the airing date, it was the date I saved that video file when downloading it.
Working...