LazyTown's Surprise Santa [UNCUT 16:9 Widescreen]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown's Surprise Santa [UNCUT 16:9 Widescreen]

I recently received a copy of LazyTown's Surprise Santa in its full length in widescreen. I know that it's been something that the community has been looking for for some time so I wanted to share the episode as well as an upload of Good To Be Bad.

Can you fill me in on why there is an "uncut" version of this episode? Sounds like a rare find.
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
      Can you fill me in on why there is an "uncut" version of this episode? Sounds like a rare find.
      The 27:50 long episode was on Nick Jr only, and was on one of the Nick Jr DVDs, all 2004 - with the Nick Jr flag in the intro. After that, mostly for the dubbing stations around the world, they used the normal length episode (about 24:00 minutes) - with the Go flag in the intro.

Somehow this version is using the Go flag as well. Probably per-release version before sending out to dubbing stations.

We discussed in earlier:

Version 1: it's actually about 27:47 minutes long. The Stingy/Ziggy (at 6:05) and Bessie/Milford (at 9:35) scenes are complete and separated. The Robbie scenes with the canon (5:25) and when he tries to pick a disguise (7:31) are a bit longer, the song "Good To Be Bad" is there, there is a sneezing part (15:15) and in the end (at 25:46) the scenes are longer. There are also some more in between shots in this episode version.

Version 2: is about 24:18 minutes long. The different scenes started at 5:25, where the Stingy/Ziggy and Bessie/Milford scenes are mixed together. The scenes I described above in the version 1 are not there in the 2nd version.

https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/the...d-to-the-video
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks Pooky.

Comment

Excellent information! Yes, there was some backlash, I think from the studio, or maybe parents?, about the song Good To Be Bad and the episode was recut to exclude it.

Comment

Oh so it's not normally in any episode? I know it from the sound files I have for the songs. Didn't realize it wasn't actually in an ep.

Comment

It was on some early NickJr broadcasts but they were all in 4:3 and low quality recordings.

Comment

I misspoke earlier -- it's on the NickJr DVD set as well but in 4:3.

Comment

Working...
                X