Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out GetLazy! Sportacritic is on the move!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out GetLazy! Sportacritic is on the move!

ALL REVIEWS HAVE GOT SPOILERS IN THEM ! 1 !
    The format literally goes like this - recap of scene, comment, screenshot until the final comments of the review AFTER the last screenshots.
    www.sportacritic.blogspot.com
    www.lazyrants.tumblr.com

April 24, 2024: Nine episodes of season one have been reviewed.

MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Review of Rottenbeard in the works, boys n girls (Pooky).

Comment

sportacritic's funniest comments determined by the sportacritic
      The above screenshot makes me realize that Stephanie’s eyelashes look really stupid. She’s obviously got her eyes open, but you can’t see them because of the stupid eyelashes. It looks like she’s crying black tears - 'Loud House’ style.
      She is pissed and walks off 'angry-black-mom’ style.
      He grabs a ping pong paddle. A ping pong game for breakfast..? Ew. He grabs a banana and starts peeling it and eating it like a normal person.. nah, joking.
      Then he flips back to his ship. Honestly pretty complicated and not needed, but admit it, it was awesome.. and about a million times cooler then catching banana slices in your mouth while having a potential stroke on the floor.
      and is giving out TRIPLE-scoop ice creams.. for a penny. (Penny Pestella reference??!1!!!1?)
      Sportacus tells the kids to meet him on the sports field in five minutes and to run as fast as they can.. Ziggy then forgets why he has to run - so the energy meter goes up. Sometimes, I just don’t know about that boy.
      Robbie is shocked and he himself says 'WHAT THE SIGMA?’.. nah just joking.
      the ball on the energy meter is up to 5. I’m surprised with a dude like Sportacus it’s not at 75 already.
      So he promises to himself to not blink, breathe and/or move a muscle.. until he sneezes.. and moves a lotta muscles.
      He’s a young little boy, he can’t just take a treehouse.. then he takes the treehouse.
      So they change their minds, not because they want to, because they don’t want to piss Stingy off, and let him join the club.
      Stephanie tells Sportacus they’re having a campout and that they’re going to

-stay up all night

-tell ghost stories

-eat hotdogs

-tell ghost stories

-sleep on sleeping bags

-m m m m h h h n n g

-and tell ghost stories.
      Ziggy is STILL too scared of the dark, so he decides to put on the lights, but the two are pretty annoyed. So he turns it off. Friendship goals, am I right?
      The episode begins with Sportacus eating his ‘Sportacus Club Special’ which is just a regular boring ass lettuce and tomato sandwich. Come on bruh. Put some meat on that thing.
      Pirate Ziggy is talking about how you should give him your loot, and by loot he means caanddyy. AAAHRGH! LOOK AT THAT BALLOON SWORD! TAKE ALL MY FUIT GUMIES!!1!1!!!
      Oh, boy, get ready for this awesome G-rated fight scene directed by amazing action movie legend, Magnus Scheving!!
      Anyways, Trixie and Stephanie are disagreeing on which way to go (sworn besties)
      He further explains this argument by saying that if he liked jumping in mud puddles (I knew this show had some relation to Peppa Pig, not to mention the pink hair!)
      Robbie decides that to accompany his outfit (that looks like something a fairy from a 2000s 3D animated straight-to-VHS movie classified “G” by the Australian Classification Board would wear)
      I get this was written in 2004, but why JPEGS? PNG for the wiiiin!!
      and everyone likes it so much Ziggy even says he could taste the victory taffy. Coming from a boy whose whole diet consists of candy, that is the highest compliment you can receive.
      Sportacus puts on his goggles (it’s taffy, not salty ass water)
      So kids, what did we learn in this episode of LazyTown? Brush your teeth every day and night or a bunch of taffy will come flying out of nowhere and nearly drown you.
      Maybe it’s better not to show a screenshot of the vomit..
      SUPERHEROES ARE SUPPOSED TO SAVE PEOPLE, ZIGGY. DOES SUPERMAN FLIP AROUND EVERY TWO SECONDS??
      he gets squirted with LOTS of whipped cream.. *sigh* People have made hundreds of jokes about this and I really wish I didn’t get them.
      Ziggy tries to explain they were making a cake (a.k.a. a big lump of bread with pink cream all over it..)
      What a great way to start an episode, with the end of the day!
      Sleeping outside and whining about the noise is like eating a burger then whining about the meat.
      “Oh, Sportacus needs this to save the lives of the citizens of our town? Meh, imma steal it!”
      Stingy is being the jerk he is and refusing to give anyone the baton in practice, and they (the puppets) all chase him as fast as they can, which might have been the only workout they did.
      Pixel is spouting data about how bad they were (shut up, french fry hair boy)
      Personally, I WOULDN’T take a floating apple.. but, Nickelodeon, man.
      Ziggy is hyping the event up. He is ridiculously excited. Steph is curious. And french fry hair boy is playing a video game and insulting Ziggy in between rounds.
      it is time for Sportacus to perform his epik move!1!111!1!1!
      a.k.a ONE OF THE BEST LAZYTOWN SONGS IN EXISTENCE. THIS SONG IS A TREASURE AND I WILL GO BRUCE LEE MODE ON ANYONE WHO DISAGREES
      For the record, you must be demented if you eat popcorn for anything other than a slight snack or for a movie/TV night.
      And it confuses me to think that she’s my mother’s favourite character (Her favourite episode is also Remote Control..)
      Did she expect a town called LAZYTOWN to be the home of professional athletes?
      I’ve seen the color scheme of that tube all over the place, and I think once at a barber shop. So it’s just getting annoying.
      . I have a fond memory of being in second grade, requesting we watch this episode during indoors break time, and having to pause the video on a frame of Stephanie’s struggling face. Everyone thought it was hilarious. I also remember making a GIF out of this. Stephanie was sending a bomb to the airship. I really question my sanity.

Comment

i crack myself up.

Comment

I like Stephanie's eyelashes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eyelashes.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	196355

Name:	season1_8.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	196356
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Well, think again lover boy!​

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	486.1 KB ID:	196359
            Seeeeeeeee!!!???

Comment

Looks like a frame where she's blinking.

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
                Looks like a frame where she's blinking.
                Hmmm.. maybe. Or she's looking down. Zoom into her left eye and you can see a tiny tiny tiny glimpse of inside.

Comment

Well it's her eyelids then not her eyelashes. And it's normal.

Name:	slp2.png
Views:	49
Size:	981.3 KB
ID:	196370

Name:	8Ec8CmK.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	196371

Comment

Assuming anyone reads these, I'd advise you to skip the Zap It! review I just posted as it is very low in quality. It has no screenshots and is just two sentences summarizing the episode. I'd spent 1-2 hours working on the original post when I think I misclicked and all my work was gone. I was too sad to rewrite it all again (I was too sad to eat.. for 2 minutes)
                    The Records Day review will definitely be in the normal format and quality I expect to write.

Comment

Name:	8Ec8CmK.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	196371
                      is that Windows Media Player Legacy? So much better then any other media players out there

Comment

I don't think it was called "Legacy" back then....

Comment

I don't think it was called "Legacy" back then....
                          But it is now

Comment

A milestone was planted today, May 8, 2024.
                            My twentieth review in hopefully hundreds to be published.
                            I'm talking all the shows and plays that can be watched in English [or English subtitled].

Comment

Working...
                            X