• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episodes rated and reviewed - LazyTown S1E06 Swiped Sweets

Episode Discussion: Swiped Sweets

- Swiped Sweets -

I give this episode a 4.5/5.

Robbie's disguise was pretty cool and I liked the plot. I'm sure I'm not the only one who got hungry during this episode. As for the song.......well it's pretty self explanatory.

Re: Episode Discussion: Swiped Sweets

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
    I give this episode a 4.5/5.

Robbie's disguise was pretty cool and I liked the plot. I'm sure I'm not the only one who got hungry during this episode. As for the song.......well it's pretty self explanatory.
    Not one of my favs...it was nice, but I just didn't love withall my heart lol...loved how Sportacus was so holier then though in that cage, while adresing Roobie.
    3/5 sorry

Comment

Love Robbie's disguise too, this was from the first episodes I've ever seen from LazyTown . The song is also nice, and a song who everyone likes after Bing Bang LOL. But, sometimes it's kinda boring, those attacks of boring sometimes happen to me.

This gets a 4.7/5

Comment

I don't like Robbie's disguise, and I don't really like the episode, though the plot was somewhat decent.

This only gets a 3.2/5...

Comment

Hmmm what do say about Swiped Sweets
          A bit of Bessie dev which we don't see too often, and I think this was the intro to Milford's crush so that's good stuff.
          Too bad Trixie got the cold shoulder in this episode. Seems to happen more often then it should.
          I thought Robbie's disguise was a bit lacking, but oh well. I can deal with that every here and there.
          What to say about "Cooking by the Book"
          Hmmm well it's icon status is purley amazing and I'm sure that this along with "You Are a Pirate" as contributed to quite a few of people discovering and getting into LazyTown.
          But it's a great song though. I often forget how cool it is. Not to mention that I think it's the most interactive song since it has 4 characters singing solo parts. Nope. I lied. I think "I Like Learning" is. Alright alright, Cooking by the Book is one of the MORE interactive songs
          But uh, overall, a pretty average episode. 3.5/5

Cake!

Comment

Working...
          X