• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episodes rated and reviewed - LazyTown S1E07 Hero for a Day

Episode Discussion: Hero For A Day

- Hero For A Day -

My Grade: 3.8/5

The Main plot with Ziggy was brilliant. I loved the training Montage. I loved Step By Step. I didn't like Robbie's Plan though. He sawed off a branch big woop. Not only that but not much really happened. I still like it though.

Re: Episode Discussion: Hero For A Day

Do you always post these not on a Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      I'm pretty sure it's Mondays and Thursdays.

But I like this episode.
      It looks a little darker than some of the others....maybe one of their lights were out or something lol.
      Great Jiv- er..Ziggy development. But I still like him better when he is just a candy-crazy fat little boy lol.
      Step by Step is pretty cool. We don't get to hear too much from Trixie so it is always nice when we do. Not one of my all time favorites but it's up there.
      I don't think the lack of Robbie presense was too bad though. Ziggy screwed everything up on his own lol.
      Overall: 4.395025/5

Comment

I'm agree with you about Robbie's plan, it has been a bit boring. But liked a lot the rest of the episode, specially Step by Step, so this would get exactly a 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
          I'm pretty sure it's Mondays and Thursdays.

But I like this episode.
          It looks a little darker than some of the others....maybe one of their lights were out or something lol.
          Great Jiv- er..Ziggy development. But I still like him better when he is just a candy-crazy fat little boy lol.
          Step by Step is pretty cool. We don't get to hear too much from Trixie so it is always nice when we do. Not one of my all time favorites but it's up there.
          I don't think the lack of Robbie presense was too bad though. Ziggy screwed everything up on his own lol.
          Overall: 4.395025/5
          Step By Step is one of my favourite songs ever! Featuring the vocal talents of Sarah Burgess, who shows off her vocal talents in every episode of Space Pirates.

Comment

10 out of 5, one of my fav episodes, here's why:
            -I just love Ziggy in this episode, how he's all enthusiastic and ****ing up everything and all
            -I like how the kids build the clubhouse for themselvs, it encourages kids to be hard working in getting what they want, and it's also an abvious reference to Magnus's past as a carpenter (and to the fact that he built his own house)
            -Robbie's plan is lame, but I love it when he cutsthe branch from under himself
            -the episodeand the song teach you organisation and perseverence.

Comment

The Training Montage was the best part. The only that would make it better is the rocky music.

Comment

The Rocky-style montage parody was hilarious, and I enjoyed Robbie's plan (a bit sedate, but different)... I don't like the other kids' harsh treatment towards Ziggy though, it seems a bit OOC (another episode where this happens is Ziggy's Alien).

All in all I give a 3.7/5

Comment

Working...
                X