X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episodes rated and reviewed - LazyTown S1E09 Happy Brush Day

Episode Discussion: Happy Brush Day

- Happy Brush Day -

I know it's a day early but this episode was on this morning so I had to do this while it's still fresh in my mind.

Robbie's Disquise was so freaking funny, though he didn't do much. Ziggy and Stingy were funny as well. The whole thing about Bessie's speech was great.

Speaking of which, when I saw this on noggin, during the post bing bang scene Bessie starts to say" I think that went well" when she gets cut off by the ending credits. Not even Noggin can stand her speech.

I give it 4/5

Re: Episode Discussion: Happy Brush Day

I have a question - why they (Steph and Ziggy) have crown in this episode? :) What does this mean? :|

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
      I have a question - why they (Steph and Ziggy) have crown in this episode? :) What does this mean? :|
      Hmm.. I don't think it meant anything. They're just wearing party hats, that's all.

Anyway I give this episode a 4.5/5.

Comment

It is a pretty good episode, I really like the song (and the dancing is very good) and Robbie's disguise is hilarious. A good storyline/message too. Overall I think I'd give it a 4/5 too - not exceptional but excellent fun.

Comment

This episode is really funny, and I like really much the ''Twenty Times Time'' song but mm I think.. I like some other songs better, But I love to see the first birthday party in LazyTown (you've already noticed that, or not?), I like also Robbie's performance as the BIRTHDAY FAIRY haha. I think, a very good episode but not ''the best best best'' for me.

4.4/5

Comment

I give it 5/5 cause it's one of the funnyest and one of the most action-packed episodes.
            Couldn't help noticing that they keep using that buldoser in many episodes, including in the cartoon part of "Once Upon a Time".

Comment

I like the candy-lusting Ziggy way more than the Ziggy-imitating-Jives-imitating-Sportacus deal, so this is a great episode for him. I don't really know what to say besides that and that Robbie's disguise was excellent. Had some really great gags too :)
              Twenty Times Time is pretty dern kewel. Simple, catchy, messageful (not a word?), and well, awsome.

Overall....hmmm 4.5/5

Comment

Funny, with a decent moral and awesome disguise. The only problem I feel is we get to many Ziggy episodes in the series' as a whole.

4.2/5

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                  Funny, with a decent moral and awesome disguise. The only problem I feel is we get to many Ziggy episodes in the series' as a whole.

4.2/5
                  Well, most 6 year olds relate to Ziggy best out of all the charachters, so it figures.

Comment

Working...
                  X