X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episodes rated and reviewed - LazyTown S1E10 Lazy Scouts

Episode Discussion: Lazy Scouts

- Lazy Scouts -

This is one my favorite episodes. Robbie's disguise was great there some really funny moments as well. Overall, Great episode.

As for the song.....on the best songs ever. I give this episode 4.8/5

Re: Episode Discussion: Lazy Scouts

You realy do stay up late lol
    A great episode, great to see how Stephy and Trixie compete for the role of leader, and great to see Stephy all frustrated that everyone ignores her...great to see that flag joke...what else...they should have accentuated the storm effect, it's too soft, not enough grey cluds and shit...oh, and loved that little track that plays when Sportacus and Stephanie set up camp.
    5/5

Comment

Awesome episode!

Wonderful song (I love this in ru and en), evil Steph
      Great scenario!

One of the most fav! 5! ;)

Comment

Ok my review to this episode: I think Robbie's performance here was just amazing, he did almost all the work. As LazyTownWW says, liked how Steph and Trixie compete to be leader :) . And one of the best parts was when the wind ruined Bessie's hair haha.

Ok I gave my opinion, now ladies and gentlemen, here you go the results:
        5/5!

Comment

Again a wonderful episode indeed, brilliant song story etc. and contains one of my favourite scenes.

Comment

Pretty cool episode. The first (and one of only few) times we get to see Trixie in action.
            Robbie gets pretty damn into his character here, which is awsome and funny haha. The more Robbie, the better.
            Lazy Scouts is one of the more silly songs I must say....and that's all I have to express ;)

4/5

Comment

It's a funny episode, but I'm sure little kids would find the wind scenes disturbing! (I did, but that's another story)

I give it 4.3/5.

(PS: Mind if I cull all these discussion ratings together and put the mean on my site? I vill credit yous... ;))

Comment

Maybe the best episode, sad steph is too cute :fag:

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx

(PS: Mind if I cull all these discussion ratings together and put the mean on my site? I vill credit yous... ;))
                  Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
                    Again a wonderful episode indeed, brilliant song story etc. and contains one of my favourite scenes.
                    But what rating do you give the episode?

Comment

... but I'm sure little kids would find the wind scenes disturbing! (I did, but that's another story)
                      Now I'm intrigued ...do you mind explaining?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                        Do I have to? I'm tired of giving 4/5 or 5/5 for everything and I don't really like rating things like that anyway. :? But for everyone else's benefit I'll give it a 4.5.

Comment

Do I have to? I'm tired of giving 4/5 or 5/5 for everything and I don't really like rating things like that anyway. :? But for everyone else's benefit I'll give it a 4.5.
                          Chill, I just want what's best for ya ;)

Comment

Chill, I just want what's best for ya ;)
                            Sorry, it wasn't meant to come across in a mean way, it was meant to be like GAW DO I HAVE TO DO THE WASHING UP. It's okay really. :)

Comment

It's a funny episode, but I'm sure little kids would find the wind scenes disturbing! (I did, but that's another story)

I give it 4.3/5.

I don't think taking fans ratings in accout is a very good idea, it's expected that they are much higher than a person with unfavored views

Comment

Working...
                              X