X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episodes rated and reviewed - LazyTown S1E11 Dr Rottenstein

Episode Discussion: Dr.Rottenstein

- Dr.Rottenstein -

I really like this episode. Robbie's disguise was pretty cool and I laughed alot while watching this one.
    The song is good too. I give this episode a 4.2.5

My favorite part

Pixel: Robbie Rotten moves alot,but that's only when he's seaking around!
    Robbie: Isn't that the really good looking guy?
    All: NO!
    Robbie: Ya,In a bad boy sort of way!

Here's the schedule for the next few Episode discussions.

12/21: RottenBeard
    12/24: Cry Dinosaur, LazyTown's Suprise Santa
    12/28: My Treehouse
    12/31: The Laziest Town
    1/4ear Diary
    1/7:Zap It!
    1/11:Record's Day
    1/14: Prince Stingy

Re: Episode Discussion: Dr.Rottenstein

I would think it's a good one yeah, also not the best for me but just good, but I laughed a lot with Ziggy's sick candy (don't blame me if the phrase isn't like that, but I watch LT in Spanish). This time, I give a 4.3/5.

Comment

Ahh, this is the first LT episode I ever saw, back in june 2008...I cought it from the scene where Robbie is in his lair, making up a plan, then kissing the carrot and spitting, just before "Good Stuff" comes on.
      The first time I ever heard about LT was in May 2008, when they started airing it in Romania for the first time. It was then I saw an add, with part of the "Good Stuff" video, in oroginal english...I sayd to myself "wtf is this shit, what are kids into these days...".
      Then, after a month, in june, I saw this episode. I was like: "wtf is it with this faggot in the stripy clothes, and what's with those pants...and how intreguing haha, he want's to make everyone lazy and unhealth...what a way to spend his life".
      Then I saw the video for "Good Stuff"...I was like: "hmm, the song itself isn't too bad, but that girl, or midget or whatever she is is so stupid, all pink, and dancing like a retard"
      As I kept watching the episode, I was just frustrated with the naivity of all the characters, not being able to see through Robbie's obvious disguise, and actualy beliving fruits and vegetables give you a disease invloving colourfull spots (just like an episode of Loony Tunes).
      When it was over, I still thought it was a dumb show, but I did give it credit as the most original thing I'v ever seen in my life.
      Over the next 3 months, I kept watching LT everytime I would catch it on TV...when the add for half 2 of seasone 1 aired in august (it included scenes from the "Man on a Mission" video), I was like: "the maior is James Bond?! I have to see this".
      So this episode was the beginning for me as a LT fan...I give it 10 out of 5 hehe.

Comment

Fun Fact:

This is my brother's favorite episode

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
          Fun Fact:

This is my brother's favorite episode
          Cool, how old is he?

Comment