X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episodes rated and reviewed - LazyTown S1E29 LazyTowns Surprise Santa

Episode Discussion: LazyTown's Suprise Santa

- Suprise Santa -

I know that we are no where near this one yet. But It's X mas Eve so why not?

As far as Christmas Specials Go,this one was pretty good. Ziggy and Stingy were so freaking funny in this one. Robbie's disguise was good i guess.

The best part of the whole episode were the songs. I Love Christmas was a decent song i guess. But the really good one was Goo To Be Bad. Unfortunately, when this episode aired today the UK cut was used.

I give this one a 4.5/5

Re: Episode Discussion: LazyTown's Suprise Santa

This is my favorite episode! Loved it when I saw it for the first time, I thought ''Yay! LazyTown celebrates Christmas too''. The song is just great, but Good to be bad opinion is not clear 'cause that's US exclusivity . But I heard that song some ages later, it's pretty good. 5/5

By the way, Merry Christmas!

Comment

I think this episode is brilliant and yes, I adore Good to be Bad. I don't know if anyone noticed this but I think this was one of those episodes where Stingy looked really good. Another episode where I think he looked good was Sportafake. It might sound strange to some as he is a puppet, and doesn't have the variation a normal human would from day to day, but I think the puppets in Lazytown often do.

Overall... a 4.5/5.

Comment

This is a damn good episode. Festive plot, tons of jokes, dual songs, kept it secular, and slightly extended length.
        I have always though that Robbie and the Grinch have had many many many similarities (even outside this episode) and sure enough, a year later.....well you know the story.
        Overall 4.7/5
        Would be 5/5 if Pixel didn't get the shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          This is a damn good episode. Festive plot, tons of jokes, dual songs, kept it secular, and slightly extended length.
          I have always though that Robbie and the Grinch have had many many many similarities (even outside this episode) and sure enough, a year later.....well you know the story.
          Overall 4.7/5
          Would be 5/5 if Pixel didn't get the shaft.
          Agree with Stingy on this, great episode...even with this shity american/atheistic version of Christmass that you see in every lame ass show destined for the US markets DAMN!
          4,5 / 5

Comment

Working...
          X