Sportacritic II: Criticise Sportier (LazyRants returns..)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

Sportacritic II: Criticise Sportier (LazyRants returns..)

ALL REVIEWS HAVE GOT SPOILERS IN THEM ! 1 !
    The format literally goes like this - recap of scene, comment, screenshot until the final comments of the review AFTER the last screenshots.
    www.sportacritic.blogspot.com
    www.lazyrants.tumblr.com

Reviews of episodes one, two, three and four are already up. The rest of the reviews will start coming Jul 30. Would come earlier if there weren't two birthdays in the month ONE BEING MINE1!

• possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

Some funny quotes from the already published four reviews -
    And because he is a grown man who is responsible.. he hits his thumb on the hammer. I get him yelling and shaking it, he’s in pain. And unfortunately, I also understand him sucking it like a small man who is unresponsible.
    IT’S DISGUISE TIME!! After he figures out how to get the wooden X of his door.
    the kids aren’t fond of Stingy’s idea to not be a lazy slob in a dirty town
    So, anyways, Sportacus puts it on, and Ziggy tells him to just act like himself. Then he does a 360 spin and that super cool hero pose with his arms. Ziggy then corrects himself - act like a kid. Then he occupies him with a ball so he is bound to do the exact opposite of what Ziggy JUST said.
    Sportacus sees his clothes in one of the pods (iiittt’s the LazyPod Podcast!! XD.)
    if a bush comes at you with a fishing rod and an umbrella, run. (I checked behind myself to see if there was a bush with a fishing rod and umbrella. No joke. Why am I like this?)
    Mmm, a new season! Smells like a new book.
    They tell him it was them playing and he apologizes (not meaning it because that was awful!!). Then Ziggy demonstrates his epik drum skilz!!!1!111!

Comment

• possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 30 - Stepher
      • Oct 2021

Guys do I make a new blog for the latibaer reviews or keep them on lazyrants

Comment

• possessor
        I like LazyTown.
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 30 - Stepher
        • Oct 2021

LAZYRANTS IS FRICKING BACK!!

lazyrants.tumblr.com

sportacritic.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...