Notice Something In Birthday Surprise

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bryanmartin533
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
    • Aug 2026
    • 25

    #1

    Notice Something In Birthday Surprise

    Take A Look At Stephanie's Right Eye During The Song We Will Be Friends
  • LazyPooky
    Head of the biznezz

    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007
    • 8057

    #2
    Originally posted by Bryanmartin533
    Take A Look At Stephanie's Right Eye During The Song We Will Be Friends
    The tear was added later via computer software.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

    Comment

    • Bryanmartin533
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 5 - Twenty Times Poster
      • Aug 2026
      • 25

      #3
      Wait What The Tear Was Computer Generated

      Comment

      • LazyPooky
        Head of the biznezz

        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007
        • 8057

        #4
        Originally posted by Bryanmartin533
        Wait What The Tear Was Computer Generated
        Yes. A tear under her left eye.

        About 13 years ago, I created a thumbnail for a song (Sad Song) featuring Stephanie from Season 1 with fake tears.

        Click image for larger version  Name:	artworks-000611205970-k7kqkz-t500x500.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136,5 KB ID:	215866
        https://soundcloud.com/lazypooky/sad-song-lt
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

        Comment

        Working...