• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown season 3 episode Little Pink Riding Hood was on TV

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

9:00 Sportys lifting watermelons
    9:01 short titles
    9:02 they're talking about surprise day.
    9:02 pixel made a remote controlled blimp watermelon.
    9:03 pixels sofa flips over to reveal a map.
    9:05 Robbie is going to put a sugar apple in newbies basket when she walks through the woods to give it to sporty
    9:08 new song, I'll call it "life can be a surprise", "break it down!" aaargh! great song apart from that though.
    9:10 that makes a change, sporty jumped from about 6 feet rather than 40 feet.
    9:11 haha newbie lost, er, I mean, oh no newbies lost.
    9:12 Robbie is doing impressions.
    9:12 Sporty ate the sugar apple.
    9:13 Robbies in the air ship.
    9:14 Robbie's dressed as Sporty, newbie is in the airship.
    9:15 haha, theyre doing little red ridinghood dialogue.
    9:16 newbie jumped out the airship, silly cow.
    9:17 newbies purse doubles up as a camera.
    9:18 One single grape from the watermelon blimp fixed Sporty.
    9:19 flashback, Robbie stuck on the airship platform.
    9:20 Robbie fell in Pixels house.
    9:22 Robie made flying cake.
    FIN.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
    9:15 haha, theyre doing little red ridinghood dialogue.
    I thought that was the title of the episode, Little Pink Riding Hood

The episode song is one of the best but I didn't hear the Break it down part yet.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I don't know how I'll feel about this episode because it's one of the ones where I think they're just reusing stuff (the fairy-tale plot, Robbie's disguise, etc.) but we shall see...

Comment

Robbie is going to put a sugar apple in newbies basket when she walks through the woods to give it to sporty
        Not a bad plan, Robbie. And we know what this means....It's disguise time!

(Hey, GG, just a question--does Robbie do that thing where he goes down the row of tubes, rejecting disguises--hereafter referred to by me as a disguise rhyme? No big deal if not--but that's my favorite part of disguise episodes. :)

Comment

I don't think I've seen him do disguise time yet, episode 1 was a robot, he didn't do anything in 2 and today I think he just bent down and stood up as the wolf.

Comment

Aw..... :( Oh, well. Maybe next week. :) I'm sure it'll still be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256
              Maybe next week. :)
              Hopefully! but I can see some suit in a boardroom saying "it ruins the pace of the show, get rid of it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                Originally posted by Jumpman256
                Maybe next week. :)
                Hopefully! but I can see some suit in a boardroom saying "it ruins the pace of the show, get rid of it!"
                Damn you, boardroom people. I actually think the current pacing of the last two episodes hasn't been very good.

Comment

Well, there's at least one time when we do see him dress up in the preview. :) Or are you talking about the disguise rhymes, GG?

Comment

Yeah, I wanna see the disguise rhymes too. They're always so funny...

Anyway, as for this episode, it was pretty good. I wasn't that into it at first but the scenes with Robbie and Sportacus really made me laugh. It was really interesting to see some new locations too. The song was good! Still kinda thinking this series is a bit of a mixed bag so far though.

Comment

Oh he definately still dresses up, but I'm saying his rhymes and him going through his disguises and choosing one might be gone for time reasons.
                      Also, I hope he gets a song to sing! I know we've got some time to go yet but I'm slightly worried!

Comment

I loved this episode. Best one so far.

Comment

Story and pace were really not bad this time. I liked the forest too. Looks like it is full of tigers and lions and bears. (Oh my!)
                          The girl obviously cannot dance when wearing sneakers. And she cannot sing when... she cannot sing. Or act.
                          The costume parade during the "song" made me cringe. LTE is really rubbing it in, huh?

Comment

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

Today's ep was Little Pink riding hood. I liked this one alot too. i like the plot and how it all came together to match red riding hood. Though it bugged me that robbie wore two repeat disguises. the song awesome too.

PS: it was both awesome and surreal to hear Sportacus' voice coming out of robbie's body.

Comment

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

I like the part after Robbie feeds Sportacus the apple and says, "Hahaha! It Worked!" using Steph's voice.

Comment

Working...
                              X