Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown season 3 episode The Blue Knight was on TV

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

The Blue Knight is the new episode that aired today.

New song which I'm calling "Turn Your Life Into A Game"
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

They called it "Here We Go"

Anyone else think the chorus doesn't match the verses? and I don't just mean because of the speed.

Comment

The chorus doesn't match the verses? The-he!

Comment

I could've sworn I used the correct words lol, but I'm sensing a subtext :cool"

Comment

"Screens holding."
          "Linden's using the Queller Drive in short bursts. Look what it's doing to the Sidons."
          Took me long, this time.

Ok. Purple Panther first. The show was... well... good. Had nearly everything that makes LazyTown so much better than comparable kids shows.
          Fun, action, cultural references for Mom and Dad and maybe the little pukes will learn something too. Well played. Cat burglar Robbie in the Laser grid was just hilarious. Sportacus' fight for consciousness and sports candy as well.
          Even the song was good. Almost like in the good times. (Yes, the puppet voices should be basis for discussion. But after what hit us, it's details.)
          Pixel has a pocket calculator 3000? 3000! WTF?

Blue Knight was strange. Maybe it should have been a two-parter too. It rushed through all the really promising features like the dragon, Sportacus in disguise or the Excalibur allusion for the good of a rather pathetic you-can-do-it message. Too bad.
          They have upgraded from ballon swords to wooden ones. And real ones for the adults. Violence seems to be ok now. American target audience? People at War? War never changes.
          Next episode submachine guns...

Oh, did I mention that the girl showed some decent acting, mastered the songs acceptably and presented some really cute dance moves? ...
          OF COURSE I DID NOT! She's really the most un-Stephanie-like person, they could possibly find.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus View Post
            They have upgraded from ballon swords to wooden ones. And real ones for the adults. Violence seems to be ok now.
            Oh yeah! oh they should've used balloons, much cuter.

Comment

Blue Knight ep this morning, fun one, loved the dragon, knights, robbies knight/Devinci outfit....I wonder if it was Magnus in that knight outfit for most of the ep.....hmmmmmm. lol.

Comment

I loved the blue knight. I wrote one of my favorite fanfics from that story.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X