Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown season 3 episode Chef Rottenfood was on TV

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

Oh for crying out loud, Robbie doesn't get a song, but the guest chef does!

Click image for larger version

Name:	johannes_haukur_johannesson_327.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	182581

LOL, wait until you see the "goal!!!!!" bit in the song, too funny

If it works, this is the link to the promo poster for Chef Rottenfood

Click image for larger version

Name:	8872_10151627821109629_1256933630_n.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	182582
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

New song

Comment

For obvious reasons The Chef Rottenfood was very special for me and... I LOVED it! I loved the Spanish words, Spanish Flag in the bonnet, the parsley, several details about my beautiful Andalusia that I loved. Good episode, definitely. Very special.

He will cook for Sportacus! I want to see that XD A very Andalusian behaviour Andalusians are very like he was with Sportacus. We are very friendly ^^

I suppose you don't know this but they wanted to bring to Iceland a famous Spanish Comedian, but he was busy with his Tour so he couldn't go to the filming, it was a pity from me, but I liked this actor and I hope he comes back for The Cooking Show episodes.

I saw they used the open air restaurant used in the episode The First Day of Summer.

Something came to my mind... Did you realised that when they were an independent company they released the episode faster and a faster promotion and now we need to wait one year? Really? Shorter episodes. An episode about Christmas in the Summer, really? And etc.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever View Post
        Something came to my mind... Did you realised that when they were an independent company they released the episode faster and a faster promotion and now we need to wait one year? Really? Shorter episodes. An episode about Christmas in the Summer, really? And etc.
        Yes I know, I will be sad on June 15th when the last season 3 episode airs here (I'm guessing they will air the Christmas episode and not save it) and it will be so strange not having to get up early the following Saturday after having done so for 12 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
          Yes I know, I will be sad on June 15th when the last season 3 episode airs here (I'm guessing they will air the Christmas episode and not save it) and it will be so strange not having to get up early the following Saturday after having done so for 12 weeks!
          Yeah, I can't believe this series is nearly over already... D: It went so fast!

Comment

The guy who sold Robbie goop sounds like Lloyd Worrell.

Comment

Chef rottenfood was a lot of fun. cool to see a new character, and the song was decent. but now robbie's disguise thing can teleport? weird.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
                The guy who sold Robbie goop sounds like Lloyd Worrell.
                That was Stefan.

Also, anyone know of where the episodes are online for people who don't have cable? I have a friend who wants to see them but can't yet. And I understand if there isn't anything anywhere yet, just thought I'd ask.

Comment

Originally posted by melissaIvory View Post
                  ..anyone know of where the episodes are online for people who don't have cable? I have a friend who wants to see them but can't yet. And I understand if there isn't anything anywhere yet, just thought I'd ask.
                  LazyTown Ent./Time Warner has it pretty much under control. I can't find any episodes online since someone first tried on YouTube and the video's where claimed and deleted.
                  Maybe someone from here can help you out.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    LazyTown Ent./Time Warner has it pretty much under control. I can't find any episodes online since someone first tried on YouTube and the video's where claimed and deleted.
                    Maybe someone from here can help you out.
                    I was afraid of that, but I've kept all the recordings on my DVR, so maybe I can eventually convince my friend to come over and watch if they don't go online soon.

I do hope, now that LTE has more control over the series that they'll release S1&2 as a whole on DVD soon, maybe even Extras.

Comment

Originally posted by melissaIvory View Post
                      on DVD
                      inb4 Admin rage ;)
                      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                        inb4 Admin rage ;)
                        LOL yes ;) the word that must not be spoken.

Comment

Working...
                        X