Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Season 3 is finished and I watched it

Re: Season 3 General Discussion

All right then, Season 3 is finished! In the can, people, that's a wrap! (Until December that is) Ya know what? I really liked this season--a real strong return for this fabulous show! Now, we endure the wait til Season 4.....

Here are the episodes of season 3 that I haven't seen yet that I want to see:

The Scavenger Hunt
    Who's Who?
    The Purple Panther (Part 1)
    The Purple Panther (Part 2)
    The Blue Knight
    The First Day of Summer
    Chef Rottenfood

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
      All right then, Season 3 is finished! In the can, people, that's a wrap! (Until December that is) Ya know what? I really liked this season--a real strong return for this fabulous show! Now, we endure the wait til Season 4.....
      You mean there's only 13 episodes?

The US still hasn't seen Breakfast at Stephanie's, but I would have thought there'd be more episodes, like the other two series/seasons.

Comment

They are filming 13 more in 2013, and 13 more in 2014. So there will be plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
          Ah, that makes sense, and the US also hasn't aired The Blue Knight, I just realised. (Really want to see that episode.)

Comment

To add to my comment on the whole season--also, Robbie's old disguises had new plans to go with them! You win, LTE. :)

Comment

Whoa.... a LOT more episodes. Sweet!!!!!!

Comment

I wish that Sprout will air season 3 episodes at 11am here in Northern California (Butte County to be exact) because that is the only time I watch Lazy Town on Sprout. The only episodes I see at 11am are season 1 and season 2 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportacus'Sportagirl View Post
                  I wish that Sprout will air season 3 episodes at 11am here in Northern California (Butte County to be exact) because that is the only time I watch Lazy Town on Sprout. The only episodes I see at 11am are season 1 and season 2 episodes.
                  You're not the only one.

So did anyone else in the US see that this morning was another repeat (The Greatest Gift)? We only have 2 episodes left, Breakfast at Stephanie's and The Blue Knight, so why aren't they airing them?

Comment

Originally posted by melissaIvory View Post
                    You're not the only one.

So did anyone else in the US see that this morning was another repeat (The Greatest Gift)? We only have 2 episodes left, Breakfast at Stephanie's and The Blue Knight, so why aren't they airing them?
                    To stretch it out more? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
                      Originally posted by melissaIvory View Post
                      To stretch it out more? :)
                      Then why did they air new episodes for two weeks? Neither scenario makes sense unless they air a new episode on Friday instead of Monday like they did last week.

Comment

Maybe the dubs aren't ready.

Comment

Maybe the dubs aren't ready.
                          The US version doesn't get dubbed, so there has to be another reason we're being held back on two episodes, yet get one that other countries haven't aired.

Comment

i meant the puppets.

Comment

Season 4 has wrapped, Stefan posted "It's a WRAP! Have a great weekend! Eigið góða helgi, 55 minutes ago near Reykjavík, Gullbringusysla."
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                              X