I finally found the Season 3 Production Codes!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

I finally found the Season 3 Production Codes!!

LazyPooky - I would like to thank you for making the show bible available for download. Without that i'd never have gotten this info.
    • 301(301) -­‐ Roboticus: Robbie creates a new super villain, that’s better at everything than
    • Sportacus!
    • 302(307) -­‐ The Greatest Gift: Stingy has a dilemma when it comes to giving a gift on
    • Ziggy’s birthday!
    • 303(303) Little Pink Riding Hood: The kids are going to surprise Sportacus, but Robbie
    • gets wind of it and has an idea to send Sportacus floating away in his AirShip forever!
    • 304(305) -­‐ The Scavenger Hunt: Robbie plans to trap Sportacus by sending him on a fake
    • scavenger hunt.
    • 305(309) -­‐ Who’s Who? Dancing fever has gripped LazyTown and Stephanie is teaching
    • everyone how to dance. Robbie has a plan to stop all this dancing and test the kids’
    • friendship at the same time.
    • 306&307(302 &310) -­‐ The Purple Panther: S3’s double feature. Robbie hatches a master
    • plan to steal Sportacus’s crystal!​
    • 308(304) -­‐ The Blue Knight: Robbie creates a dragon to steal all the SportsCandy in town,
    • rendering Sportacus powerless.
    • 309(311) -­‐ The First Day of Summer: Robbie realizes that being leftall by yourself isn’t what
    • it’s cracked up to be.
    • 310(312) -­‐ The Lazy Cup: Soccer fever has gripped LazyTown. The Lazy Cup is being held and
    • Robbie sends in his own team of super soccer bots to win the trophy and get rid of Sportacus!
    • 311(308) -­‐ Chef Rtt9enfood: Chef Pablo Fantastico arrives in town. He helps Mayor
    • Meanswell cook a special meal for Bessie, but Robbie has a plan to ruin the day.
    • 312(306) -­‐ Breakfast at Stephanie’s: Pixel creates a disappearing helmet. Robbie steals it and
    • plans to make Sportacus look like a fool!
    • 313(313) -­‐ The Holiday Spirit: Stingy wishes for all the things on everyone’s list. And when
    • Robbie accidentally knocks down Santa Claus, it looks like his wish has been granted.​
Working...