Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They announced the leading roles for LazyTown Season 3 on icelandic news

LazyTown season 3 cast ?

Does anyone know ? someone commented on a video on youtube saying that they announced the leading roles on icelandic news, they already started filming so it has to be true, well there will be no Julianna that's for sure but someone posted on the official facebook page that there will be no Stefan either omg that'll be boring I won't even watching (well that depends on how hot the new steph will be, just kiddin' =D) if stefan leaves then they either replace him with Jim Carrey or stop filming :(

By the way I'm the new guy, I just joined but I was here for days and I really love this forum.
    My name is, umm... let's just keep it master of disguise (I'm not actually) I'm 17 and ofcourse I'm a big fan of LazyTown and I like Julianna (no perv' feelings =D) I'm known for pooky as the guy who sends her messages on facebook daily begging her to add me (no personal feelings, just a big fan) cool... I just made fun of my self, Pooky you're so mean or maybe there is a chance that you haven't received my messages.
    since I'm new I have some questions, how do I get banned ? no i'm just kiddin' let's just keep this about lazytown I'll save the questions for later, nice to meet you guys ;)

Re: LazyTown season 3 cast ?

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
    Does anyone know ? someone commented on a video on youtube saying that they announced the leading roles on icelandic news..
    Who was that on what video?
    If it was written in an icelandic newspaper than I'm sure it would be posted here. We are quite up-to-date with the information. What I know is that the filming of episodes starts in 2012, but they might already have started some pre-filming.

I'm known for pooky as the guy who sends her messages on facebook daily begging her to add me (no personal feelings, just a big fan) cool... I just made fun of my self, Pooky you're so mean or maybe there is a chance that you haven't received my messages.
    I stopped taking friend requests from people I didn't interact with earlier, with fake names, who don't talk english or dutch, people that spamming me with events and game invites, people that talk so much that my timefeed is full of them talking and people that don't talk at all and just friending everyone.. etc.

You can like me if you want: http://www.facebook.com/lazypooky
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: LazyTown season 3 cast ?

Who was that on what video?
      If it was written in an icelandic newspaper than I'm sure it would be posted here. We are quite up-to-date with the information. What I know is that the filming of episodes starts in 2012, but they might already have started some pre-filming
      I don't know... I watch a lot of lazytown videos these days so I don't remember sorry, but I see many comments of rumors about the new season but that one got my attention. like I said these are rumors after all, it's better if we wait for something official.
      As for the filming I think it already started, i've seen it somewhere (and ofcourse I forgot) it's the airing that will start in 2012 not the filming, that explains the inactivity of the official facebook page, magnus's website and the e-mails.

Comment

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

I thought recording starts in 2012 but according to Jeff Kupsky the filming starts later this year. I was a bit confused about the time. Hmm so they probably already have chosen the actors.. (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nRAg#t=60s
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Ofcourse they did, the auditions for the new stephanie ended last year =)
          I wish if they did it by voting :(

Comment

..the auditions for the new stephanie ended last year..(
            I doubt that.

Comment

Comment

I wish if they'd forget the idea of searching and think about inventing a device to make her younger again then they'll continue the show and I'll be able to marry her

Comment

I'd like to see Unnur on TV, I think she's fab :)
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Unnur who ?

Comment

Unnur who ?
                      Unnur is the Icelandic girl who played Stephanie at the LazyTown Festival 2010

Comment

Unnur who ?
                        The pink one
                        http://i40.*******.com/nv63yt.jpg
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

They really need to use someone from the US, that's my opinion. Icelandics have a bit of weird accent. She would be good for an icelandic stage play though, like she did sort of, last year.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X