This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Extra without the Ziggy parts

They're what LazyTown Extra should have been. They are basically the episodes with the obnoxious Ziggy portions cut out. Good riddance.

You shouldn't even need the originals if you download these. These are the definitive and best versions of LazyTown Extra.

Re: What are these versions?

Partially true since those segments are changed for each country.

Comment

"These are awesome" would've sufficed.
      I demand more.

Comment

Were there more of these at one point?

Did the links die and the threads get deleted, or did he only do the one (#10)?

Comment

. .
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Point-point

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
              Really? then why have we got UK Ziggy segments here?
              US audio yeah, but UK segments........

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                Really? then why have we got UK Ziggy segments here?
                US audio yeah, but UK segments........
                Interesting, I think LazyTown Entertainment said they were going to film those Ziggy segments for each country. They said they were doing that for South America. I never saw a clip of that, so I can't confirm it. Rather lazy of them to not include local areas in Australia, I'm sure that would have made people like LazyTown more for having Australia in there show. Could be a budget thing too, that bank in Iceland might have raised a few eyebrows.

Speaking LazyTown Extra in Australia, does it broadcast on an HD channel? :)

Comment

Speaking LazyTown Extra in Australia, does it broadcast on an HD channel? :)
                  Used to, 3 years ago, along with the last few episodes of season 2 i think.
                  i can't see Extra being broadcast at all this repeat, looks like it's just season 1 and 2.

Believe it or not, there's only 2 HD channels in Australia anymore. crap i know, EVERY station used to have a HD channel of their main broadcast. thats all gone now....
                  The only HD channels are a 24/7 Sports channel, and a "General Entertainment" channel as it's called.

ABC wouldn't work with LTE for local material, ABC owns EVERY children's program, to the point where no other stations even BOTHER to show/buy kids shows.
                  So they don't want more material, they would rather spend a little money on another show and show that then spent ALOT more money for more material of one show. (we are talking about a government funded company here)

Comment

Are there any versions of LazyTown Extra available for download where US Audio is used for Ziggy/Pixel instead? I don't mind all the places Ziggy goes to being in the UK but the voice is just too different.

Otherwise I guess the non-Ziggy downloads will do.

Comment

Originally posted by shane3x
                      Are there any versions of LazyTown Extra available for download where US Audio is used for Ziggy/Pixel instead?
                      Nope.

Comment

anyone plan on redoing the rest of the extra eps with no ziggy parts anytime soon? god those parts are annoying >_<

Comment

Over a year later I decided to throw this question out again?

Comment

The LazyTown Extra episodes portrays the new Pixel voice, Ronald Binion. No, it's not a UK voice.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
                              The LazyTown Extra episodes portrays the new Pixel voice, Ronald Binion. No, it's not a UK voice.
                              Ron Binion has been the puppeteer for Pixel since season 1. I'm not sure why his voice wasn't used, but since Kobie Powell was from Nickelodeon, I'd say they had something to do with it. Now that Nick and LazyTown aren't partners, Ron rightfully voices Pixel.

Comment

Working...
                              X