E15 Let's Roll! - What is this Kids name?

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stingo Springero
    TrIaGoNaL SiGn
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    • Jun 2025
    • 89

    #1

    E15 Let's Roll! - What is this Kids name?

    I was watching episode 15 of LazyTown Extra, "Let's Roll!" until Ziggy said this during his meeting of the kids and clearly heard Ziggy saying, "Hi Joe, hi Visite," but after that it sounded like Vincent. Am I mishearing this line? Yes, I intended to say the name "Visite."
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Visite.png Views:	0 Size:	1,03 MB ID:	215957
  • LazyPooky
    Head of the biznezz

    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007
    • 8071

    #2
    I only hear the name Vincent. He said the name again about 5 minutes later.
    MagnΓΊs: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

    Comment

    Working...