LazyTown Extra in low quality found on HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Extra

I think I have just improved the quality on my treehouse. What I did is I went and edited the tags and typed in 'yt:quality=high' and it seemed to improve. It may be a little blurry but that's only because I was recording digital to analog using a special converter which takes a while setting up to my DVD recorder and then plugging it into my amazon fire so I can record stuff to DVD.

Comment

I,finish at 12:30 tommorow, then I have the rest of the day and the next 2 weeks

Comment

LazyTown Extra

I have finished school now, however I have to walk home and that's why I think I'll be back around 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Catbooks View Post
          I have finished school now, however I have to walk home and that's why I think I'll be back around 4.
          I am at home now, earlier then I expected.

Comment

Cool. So anyway. I think I have improved the quality of my treehouse a bit. It doesn't look as pixelated as it did.

Comment

Originally posted by saltren90 View Post
              Cool. So anyway. I think I have improved the quality of my treehouse a bit. It doesn't look as pixelated as it did.
              It is definitely higher quality, I have compared it with the older version I had downloaded.

Comment

OK that's good. If you ever wanted to encode your episodes with this thing I did then all you have to do is type in yt:quality=high into the tags and hey presto!

Comment

I have done it with all of my lower quality videos so they will be higher quality once Youtube has reencoded them. I'm not sure if you can do this on Zippcast, where I post the episodes that get deleted if you post them, so I'll check later on.

Comment

OK. I am glad I could help.

Comment

How do you know which episodes will get taken down?

Comment

I know Prince Stingy has gotten taken down. What I usually do is upload them on a test account before I upload them to Catbooks. If they get taken down, I upload them to Zippcast, which has no Content ID.

Comment

Working...
                        X