• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Extra puppets not dubbed

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
    Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
    But yeah, Pixel's voice isn't the worst thing about lazytown extra.... :[
    no kidding... Robbie for only ONE minute every OTHER episode. EPIC FAIL!
    they don't show stephanie or sportacus as much as they should either.

infact the only good things about it really are stingy and the mayor paired up as a comedy duo;
    and BLACK STEPHANIE! she's awesome! idk why. lol. but yeah... needs moar of her.
    The way I see it, the LTE crew are buying time for themselves. I mean, I'm pretty impressed with what they've put together so far with only a few months to do everything from filming to CGI, and I wouldn't be surprised if the production team and costs were incredibly scaled back from the typical Lazytown episodes. So looking at this in a positive light, these shorts are doing what they aimed to accomplish: promoting children to live healthy lifestyles, while entertaining them at the same time. I mean, sure, I would love to see more of Robbie, Stephanie and Sportacus, but I'm just glad that we have something new to occupy our time discussing.

They're probably still deciding whether to re-cast Stephanie, and trying to look for a potential Robbie for any future seasons of the show. This will give them some time to sort things out and make some decisions, and ensure that the franchise won't stagnate before they do.

Comment

Originally posted by daCanuck
      They're probably still deciding whether to re-cast Stephanie
      i'll do it. IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

I hope not. They finally got Juliana looking all proper in that new wig and all I could deal with watching her in the role a seasons or two assuming she still wants in too.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I just saw the LT extras, and I just had to log in to post my two cents. Seriously why didn't Stephanie look like this in the season two? She looks so much better now with her spiffy wig and everything.

Oh.. and pixel's voice is very bizarre.

And Sportacus is still awesome...

That is all.

Comment

Working...
          X