LazyTown Movie Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

ich weiß nicht ob ich sowas könnte. Nur weil ich Geschichten geschrieben habe. I do not know if I could something. Just because I wrote stories.

Comment

Naja, war halt ein Gedanke. Viele Autoren haben es ja gemacht, nachdem sie sich mit Eigenem beschäftigt haben. That was a thought. After all many writers did this after writing their stuff.

Comment

Stéphanie

Hello stephanie

Comment

LazyTown Movie Discussion

As far as I know, the working plot of the movie was that Stephanie's parents are archaeologists and are in trouble far away from LazyTown, and everybody has to go save them. But I don't think that a movie is going to happen right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            As far as I know, the working plot of the movie was that Stephanie's parents are archaeologists and are in trouble far away from LazyTown, and everybody has to go save them. But I don't think that a movie is going to happen right now.
            Sounds very interesting. Thanks Stingy.

Comment

Sounds interesting I think if there should be a Lazy Town Movie. Then as one where there is a final end to the series.

Comment

Right Sportastephanie. After all, many series's ended with a big movie, or a double-triple-episode,which is a feature lenght-movie. Neds ultimate School Survivor guide did, Gilligan's Island kinda did, Addams Family kinda did, here they can have a final reunion, which would be great.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    ...Stephanie's parents are archaeologists and are in trouble far away from LazyTown, and everybody has to go save them.
                    Keywords "archaelogists" and "everybody/save them," eh? The plot almost sounds like the scrapped, Hey Arnold! film, The Jungle Movie.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
                      There's no hope.

Theres always a way. Even if it's a fully animated fan Movie it might still happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
                        Keywords "archaelogists" and "everybody/save them," eh? The plot almost sounds like the scrapped, Hey Arnold! film, The Jungle Movie.
                        Wow, good connection. Clearly Mark Valenti was behind that then.

Comment

It doesn't matter what the plot is, i'd still like to see it.:trip

Comment

Originally posted by Skatoonyfan1234 View Post
                            It doesn't matter what the plot is, i'd still like to see it.
                            I think we're a lot of people around here that would like to see literally anything new from LazyTown. This be a movie, a new series, or even a cartoon. Let's hope that Turner eventually listens to us.
                            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I wonder if Bing Bang will be in it. it's in the TV series, so couldn't it be in the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Skatoonyfan1234 View Post
                                I wonder if Bing Bang will be in it. it's in the TV series, so couldn't it be in the movie?
                                Bing Bang and Welcome to LazyTown would, without a doubt, be in it. Then it would be stuffed with new songs, perhaps some of the older songs in a new format. I would love to hear We will be Friends in a new version. It's even my wake up alarm!
                                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X