• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTown Movie Discussion

Well i appraciete u <3

Comment

If a movie is made, Lazytown, the actors won't be the same, it would be quite different.

Comment

The plan for a movie was Magnus' idea after the season 2 episodes in 2008 and was sometimes mentioned during the years after that (this thread gives a good view). I believe it was more like a thought than a serious idea. Magnus has many outspoken thoughts that never came into reality.

Turner BS (owner of LazyTown since september 2011) does not have the idea/plan for a LazyTown movie on short term. So it might never happen.

However, they are interested in an animated series but that's only a plan for now. Who knows how long that takes to come into production.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          However, they are interested in an animated series but that's only a plan for now. Who knows how long that takes to come into production.
          They are interested in an animated series?! :O

Where did you find that out?

I hope most of the original characters return (Minus Robbie... Idk who would play Stephanie though xD)

Comment

Working...
          X