Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any hopes for The Lazy Dance finally seeing a release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    In the lost media page this site is mentioned in the comment section and linked
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

In the lost media page this site is mentioned in the comment section and linked
      All the links in the post go to getlazy-wiki too, so that's good.

(I corrected the links to the lost media page in your previous posts)
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I like that song We're Dancing. Didn't realize it wasn't actually in an ep. cicley really liked that song too. When I would complain about something in Photoshop he would say "Practice and you'll learn."
        l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Yes, we've all seen those little snippets of the "episode" The Lazy Dance. But that's all it is, little snippets. It seems like coming from an episode but it doesn't exist as a full episode. Only as short snippets with rudimentary CGI background, and we've seen most of it.
          How much footage from the episode has been found?

Comment

Originally posted by Julifco lazyfan View Post

Two screenies, A GIF and a short fragment.
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by Julifco lazyfan View Post

You have everything that has been published so far. A few fragments. Probably 4 or 5 of them.
              There are many behind the scenes photos though, but that's different from the real episode screenshots or GIFs.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Oh my god.

It has been found.

After twenty years.

We have the Lazy dance..

youtube.com/watch?v=9YZmThpQ2Wk

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
                  Oh my god.

It has been found.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	not-listen.gif
Views:	64
Size:	575.5 KB
ID:	195273

Comment

In all seriousness, I'm genuinely suprised it hasn't been found yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GlanniMan View Post
                      In all seriousness, I'm genuinely suprised it hasn't been found yet.
                      Don't be surprised. The trailer for The Fist of Fury (1972) hasn't been found since its release and the Mandarin cut of The Big Boss has two missing scenes to be found

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post

Don't be surprised. The trailer for The Fist of Fury (1972) hasn't been found since its release and the Mandarin cut of The Big Boss has two missing scenes to be found
                        I mostly suprised knowing how big the LazyTown community is.

Comment

Originally posted by GlanniMan View Post

I mostly suprised knowing how big the LazyTown community is.
                          The hard-core community is not that big. I'm mostly surprise how many people still search for LazyTown, or it's just the algorithm that boost some post. Like, the Facebook group posts usually have more post reach views than members. Some posts are extremely popular, like below 1 million views in a month, a bit absurd though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	people-reach.png
Views:	90
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	195283

Comment

The hard-core community is not that big. I'm mostly surprise how many people still search for LazyTown, or it's just the algorithm that boost some post. Like, the Facebook group posts usually have more post reach views than members. Some posts are extremely popular, like below 1 million views in a month, a bit absurd though.

Click image for larger versionName:	people-reach.pngViews:	0Size:	154.6 KBID:	195283
                            I CHOKED ON MY WATER.

A million views in less then 30 days??? And it is JUST a snippet from LazyTown.com like 21 years ago..

Comment

In all seriousness, this is all the BTS and screenshots and snippets we have from TLD in one video.

Comment

Working...
                              X