Member Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Interviews

The Blog section was set up not so long ago and is now used for the first time by the section forum Members Interviews . Most interviews between 2017 and 2022 are posted in that section, and if I find more than I will add them there too. Perhaps.. you may get an interview request yourself, otherwise you can always request one 😄

If you're on PC, click on the link in the top navigation bar

If you're on mobile app than you can go back to the front page >> click on the menu in the left top, and select Blogs

Click image for larger version  Name:	1 Ijn3fX2mx1vBYUU8vJr_0A.png Views:	0 Size:	346 Bytes ID:	184500 = menu
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

thanks so much pooky. it's an honor to have something i do official for a lazytown fansite
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
      thanks so much pooky. it's an honor to have something i do official for a lazytown fansite
      Thank you. For making that first step. It appears to be a good addition to other sections on this forum.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

What's even better is that this is one of my favourite websites
        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
        X